Not Sure Yet - Cooper City, FL

Had my first treatment yesterday. I did smell the...

Had my first treatment yesterday. I did smell the burning skin that everyone complains about (it's actually the little hairs being singed). It did sting but quite tolerable with the numbing cream applied 1 hour prior. Felt like a bad sunburn for about 3 hours then didn't feel anything at all.

Almost went to the gym but after looking at it thought better due to the burned checkerboard appearance. LOL. Feels fine today, still looks bad but going to the gym anyway. Can't stay in for 3-4 days. Can't wait for the next tx next month and I did buy a package of 3. Too soon to say if it's worth it-I'll make that assessment after the third tx.

Ended up only doing two of these (one at the spa...

Ended up only doing two of these (one at the spa below and another elsewhere 6 weeks later) and honestly, didn't see a lick of difference anywhere. I doubt a third would have made a significant difference. Waste of money.
Ageless Skin Med Spa

Love this spa. Erin is very experienced and knowledgeable. Also very patient. Takes the time to answer questions and return calls/emails. Staff is very professional and courteous.