Not Sure Yet - Cooper City, FL

Had my first treatment yesterday. I did smell the...

Had my first treatment yesterday. I did smell the burning skin that everyone complains about (it's actually the little hairs being singed). It did sting but quite tolerable with the numbing cream applied 1 hour prior. Felt like a bad sunburn for about 3 hours then didn't feel anything at all.

Almost went to the gym but after looking at it thought better due to the burned checkerboard appearance. LOL. Feels fine today, still looks bad but going to the gym anyway. Can't stay in for 3-4 days. Can't wait for the next tx next month and I did buy a package of 3. Too soon to say if it's worth it-I'll make that assessment after the third tx.

It is rather confusing to me as the new Medically trained woman is going by what the other one wrote down and her records said I had 6 matrix and 3 skin tightening and some were combined and sometimes alone so I really don't know for sure. I was basically going by what I saw on a video on REFIRM... the original plan was to build up the collegen with six treatments which would then give me better results from some filler either Juvaderm or I think it's radiense...

Meanwhile, after I started that, I found the woman who does these microcurrent tx and the results are dramatic from her personal before/after pictures. I didn't want to start that without finishing this first.

I don't see any place in the middle of these threads to upload pictures but I found a place here called 'REVIEWS" of Matrix and that's where I will share them after I get the last Matrix; (I could leave a note here) however, I'm not waiting another six months as the jowls, fat pads or whatever they are are still there and it is really bothering me and like you said, this tx isn't going to fix that.

I'm not getting any younger so I'm not waiting another six months for the subtle change I have yet to see on myself or anyone else on this website; as soon as I get the last Matrix tx and per BOTH estheticians recommendations as well, I'm going to Josephine Ramos to get six micocurrent she combines with some peels geared to your skin. I was really impressed with the one treatment I had with her; most of all, her personal before/after pictures are dramatic but both she and the new Matrix esthetician say to finish the Matrix before doing that as it creates a better platform to get best results. Hope that is clear.

This is how it is described: " the “non-surgical face lift” this treatment uses micro electric stimulation to tone the underlying muscles of your face, increasing circulation and releasing collagen to lift and sculpt your features in a way that takes years off you appearance. Totally relaxing and painless."

Thanks for the follow up.  Definitely let us know of you see improvements over the next 6 months.   Ematrix is not marketed for skin tightening.  It's for scars and texture improvement. The maker of ematrix (syneron) has a product called Refirme that they market for skin tightening.   You can go to the syneron site to find out more.  I can't speak to what Is different about the machines or settIngs that would differentiate the outcome.  Can't wait to hear what happens :).  Good luck.
Forgot to mention, it is also VERY PAINFUL even with numbing creme. I have had 5 to 7 treatments and sometimes it was called "skin tightening" and/or matrix from $75 to $150...last was level 55 with 195 passes and if there is a result, it is very very subtle and from reading various comments on Matrix, it seems that it takes six months to really see result which I'm told is building of collegen below the surface.

Ended up only doing two of these (one at the spa...

Ended up only doing two of these (one at the spa below and another elsewhere 6 weeks later) and honestly, didn't see a lick of difference anywhere. I doubt a third would have made a significant difference. Waste of money.
can we use ematrix after acid hialuronique filer?
I am going for my 3rd treatment next week and am absolutely a believer, it's done wonders for my skin. I am a 52 yr old with some light acne scars on one cheek that were starting to make my skin look "wavy". My neck was also starting to get the creppy look. The first treatment was done at a B48 level and since I did so well with it the second treatment was done at a C50. My third and last treatment will be at C53. I do get numbing cream BUT it still hurts quite a bit. My face stays red for about an hour and then it just looks like I have a nice tan. The little "dots" last about 6 days. I don't use anything on my skin except for a light moisturizer to keep the skin moist. Currently my acne scars and the "wave" affect is much much less noticeable. My neck is already looking really good too with not so much wrinkling going on. I feel and look absolutely amazing. I get compliments on my skin all the time. I would recommend Ematrix.
I realize this thread is a little older but I wanted to post anyway. It is no wonder you didn't see any or little result from the tx's. The pictures you posted look like the tech just pulsed random areas. She may have been trying to target an area but the overlap of each grid mark is horrible. In order to have a good ematrix tx there needs to be at least a 20% overlap (that way you will have the pin dots completely covering the area that has issues). It doesn't appear that you have any overlap and you have a lot of streaking (where areas weren't even pulsed). Actually, you have quite a few areas that look like you have half a grid mark. I am surprised the machine would allow a pulse if it wasn't flat on your skin. I have no idea what setting you were done at but I personally would have done your tx at a high B or a low to mid C. Level A is for minor issues, level B is for intermediate and level C is for significant.
Ageless Skin Med Spa

Love this spa. Erin is very experienced and knowledgeable. Also very patient. Takes the time to answer questions and return calls/emails. Staff is very professional and courteous.