Lots of PAIN with Zeltiq (done twice), but this may help - don't do too many treatments at once

Best thing I have ever done. Dr. J and his gals...

Best thing I have ever done. Dr. J and his gals are wonderful! It is VERY painful days 2-9 after the procedure.

It is 6 weeks post and it was a wonderful experience. I wish that they did more areas of the body. I would def go back to my Dr. in a heartbeat.

Thanks for sharing your CoolSculpting experience. Glad to hear it worked out well for you.

I just had a second round of zeltiq in april. I...

I just had a second round of zeltiq in april. I was prepared for the terrible pain again tho. Weird thing is that the only place where the pain was bad was my tummy. I had my outer and inner legs done, and no MAJOR pain in these areas.

I noticed these items really help with the pain. ...

I noticed these items really help with the pain. I had TERRIBLE itching and burning with Zeltiq both times. Waddled like a duck.

HELPS!!!
Warm/hot bath -- Dermoplast spray, red can, hospital grade -- Oxycotton pain meds for 4 days, but don't start for say 5 days post procedure -- control top pantyhose -- DO NOT SIT!!! If you keep moving it will help a ton, or lay down.

Does NOT HELP
Sitting, avoid at ALL costs. Do not rub too much or have jeans that rub on the area. Try to keep your mind off of it. Do not exersise for say 2 weeks unless you want to pay for the pain.

Results are insane! Best thing I have done for...

Results are insane! Best thing I have done for myself. Very pleased. I had my inner thighs, outer legs, love handles, and tummy done. I did have my tummy done twice. Even with all the pain and burning it was worth it. Kinda like having a baby, you forget the pain after you have the results for a while.
Can you give us an idea of how many inches you've lost so far?
I'm on day 15 ... my stomach is back to pre-second treatment. The last time it took 3 weeks before I had noticeable changes ... will update. The first treatment I lost about one inch.
Thanks for the info ... glad to hear you are back to normal. I'm on day 8 today & still feeling some it. I think I had more pain this time than the last. Keep us informed on your progress/results !! Good luck !!

If you do lots of treatments in one day drink tons...

If you do lots of treatments in one day drink tons of water so that when the fat breaks up you do not feel sick. I had this happen to me and it was NOT good.

Hi Montana, are you ready to post a before/after pic?  We would love to see!

can you tell me when the swollen stomach goes down after treatment. My stomach feels completely bloated and looks like I am 3 month pregnant. I am freaking out as going on vacation in a week an I had treatment done 2 days ago. Does the swelling go down? at least a little...My doctor told me no side effects.
prob 2-3 weeks... sorry -- it prob takes 3-4 weeks to even see results.. you will swell way up before it starts to go away.
Coeur d'Alene General Surgeon

The girls and dr johnson are great in CDA idaho. They have done enough patients now that they know the little tricks to get the most outta your treatment. Britney and Kat are the BEST! I like the fact that they have you move different ways to see where the largest area of fat is, and how they can do the best job for you. They really care at Advanced Asthetics, not just doing a job. I recommend them to EVERYONE -- best place ever.