Hard Bruised Bleeding Stomach - Conyers, GA

I had vaser lipo on my abs 16 days ago. During the...

I had vaser lipo on my abs 16 days ago. During the procedure he said I had a lot of fat on my stomach and was not going to be able to take the love handles on the same day. I was okay with that because I was much more concerned about the fat on my stomach. The procedure did not hurt at all. He too 3 and a half canisters of fat out. Which I think is like 5000cc. I'm not sure.

The problem is I was severly bruised after. I was padding my stomach the way they taught me. Gauze and tape it down. Well one time when I was gently pulling it off to put a new dressing on it pulled some of the skin off one bruise and it started to bleed. The problem is it hasn't stopped. When I take the gauze off it has some blood on it and hard like yellow stuff. It is like a scap that is trying to form but keeps getting peeled off every time I remove the dressing. The wound doesn't spell, it or really hurt. I also have my lower abs ( right above my panty line swollen, hard and protruding out. OPINIONS PLEASE.

The doctor that performed the liposuction is a OB/GYN that started a MedSpa.

I loved it. I'd recommend it.
I loved it. I have no complaints. I recommend it.
It is clear that you sustained partial thickness burns likely as a result of the VASER probe not used properly. These burns are caused when the probe is too close to the skin or stationary for too long. You should heal okay but these burns should be treated closely. You may develop some hyper pigmentation or scarring as a result. The presence of your severe stretch marks also tells me that you were probably not a great candidate for liposuction since it relies on your skin to adequately contract and tighten.
OH MY that looks sooo SORE...hope u doing better as of today...Aquaphor oitment helps too....I hope ur doing well...keep us posted....GOOD LUCK
One idea. I had lipo 6 years ago and what my hubby did was make a row of pads with hockey tape never touching my skin and just wrapped it. Enclosing the end piece over the pads. It covered the whole area around my abs and over the belly button until the leaking stopped. In this case its not the leaking but the sores. This way the tape never touches the skin and will allow those sores to heal.
Thanks a bunch akilah8313
You should try a product called " bag balm " it's used for bed sores and open diaper rashes. It's sold at walmart or you can find it online. It will close the sore within 2 days. Hope this helps.
Wow! That looks awful. Do you have any before pictures. I had vaser lipo on my inner thighs and inner knees on December 14th and I have fully recovered. What did your plastic surgeon say?
I do have a before picture somewhere. I will find it and post it. My doctor said the more fat you take the more it takes to heal. I'm supposed to go do another session the end of February to get the rest of the fat from my love handles. He said we will have to see how much my skin retracts.
I would not go back to this person. I would get a second opinion to tell you what Dr. Vasquez said above, get it in writing, and take it to your doctor and ask for a refund! Then take your money and go somewhere better to get the love handles done.
So did you love Vaser? I'm thinking about getting it but now this story scared me!