My Lap Band - Conroe, TX

Hello, I have been banded for almost 3yrs it's...

Hello,
I have been banded for almost 3yrs it's been a long hard road but worth it. I was a diabetic and weighed 400lbs, I'm am down to 280 with a loss of 120lbs. I am working on loosing more and I am looking into a panniculectomy cause of my hanging stomach it's giving me back pain and it's hard to workout and ride a bike. But I'm thankful for my progress I even had a baby since having the lab band i didn't even gain any weight matter a fact I lost 20lbs during my pregnancy. I have only had 2 fills since my lab band and now I'm going back to doctor to get a fill so I can loose about 60-80lbs...then I think I will be happier :) well that's my story I love the band I'm no longer a diabetic and so glad I'm in the 200'S lol haven't been there in over 8yrs. But looking forward to loosing more and looking and getting healthy.

Panniculectomy and Adominalplasty approved

Well I got my approval for my paniculectomy and abdominalplasty and scheduled for August 20th! Im so happy I can't even express words!

panniculectomy

So I got a call from hospital I'm having surgery at and they only had me down for panniculectomy and I asked why they didn't have the adominalplasty also they said I had to call doctors office. I called them she said panni and adominalplasty goes hand in hand that the doctor always does the muscle tightening with the panni and doesn't charge extra but I was approved thru Insurance for both... so does that sound right?? Im confused she said they are the same procedure when I know for a fact there not im nervous don't know what to think??
Dr Richard Wilkinfield

He was good no complaints.