Upper Eye Bleph for Saggy Skin - Conroe, TX

Had an upper eye Bleph 7 days ago. Thrilled with...

Had an upper eye Bleph 7 days ago. Thrilled with the result so far. Bruising and swelling have almost gone. Sutures trimmed at 5 days. My eyes look so open and refreshed now. I can't wait to put eyeshadow on again, which I could not do before, due to excess skin. Doctor Wuest was proffesional and caring. I had only a local anaesthetic and took 2 xanax I hour before. Surgery was so easy, pain free and quick. The whole procedure took approx 45 minutes from start to finish. I can't reccomend him highly enough.

9 days after with makeup ??

Day 3 to show I did have bruising

Sorry this is out of order!

9 days after with make up!

Sorry my photos are all mixed up. I also had a lower bleph 20 years ago. It left me with a bit of hollowness which I fill in with restyline once a year!

13 days today!! No swelling! Remarkable healing

Make up on! 13 days post surgery today!

Today is day 19

I just had an app with my doctor. He was so pleased with my healing and result, that he took his post op photos today! I had a tiny milia inner eye, that he popped out with a tiny needle.

Under eye restyline filler

I had a lower bleph 20 years ago that left me with a slight hollow under my eye. I have a tiny bit of restyline injected every 9 months to fill that out. A small price to pay for no hollows, dark circles or shadows!

Upper/under eye bleph.

4 week photo of upper eyes and restyline under eyes.

Under eye bleph 20 years ago

4 weeks tomorrow!

Fully healed, I think!'

Fully healed at 5 weeks

Houston Plastic Surgeon

Great doctor, brilliant cosmetic surgeon!!

You look absolutely amazing!!!!!!
Thank you so much!
Have any picks of hollowness under eyes before restilyn? Is it possible for me to do just restilyn instead of under eye lid surgery? Was restilyn around 20 yrs ago? Thank you for responding back, these blogs are priceless!!
Sorry I have no photos of 20 years ago that show the hollowness. My under eye problem started with dark circles when I was about 29. If if I pushed the skin underneath up the circle disappeared. In hindsight now I know all I needed was filler, but it wasn't available then! I saw one of the best PS then in London. He reccomended a lower bleph, which I had done at age 30. He took out all the fat using an under eye incision, which is now invisible. After about 6 months the hollowness appeared. Collegen had just come on the market. I found an injector who agreed to put some under my eyes. Unheard of in those days! I had varying results over the next 10 years, then boom! PS began realizing this was a good idea at last! I was ahead of my time LOL. Products got better, injectors got better, and now it's as common as Botox. Do you have a close up photo of your under eyes to look at? I can at least tell you if that's what mine looked like?
Thank you for your insight, i will upload a photo this evening so you can tell me what you think! You we're definetly before your time!
Jane, you look fantastic! Congratulations! Did you have dissolvable sutures?
Thank you mollygirl!! Yes I had dissolvable sutures. My PS just trimmed the ends 5 days post op. It's 4 weeks tomorrow since I had the bleph done. I feel totally healed now, don't know if I am?
Girl you look good !!!!! Man I wish my eyes were like that!!!
Wow! That's so kind of you ☺️
Wow you are healing really fast- congrats!  You are right- I can't even tell you have any sort of under eye bag with the Restylane.  How much do you pay per resty visit?
Resty costs about $450 a year.
Dang that is a good price.
You look great! What eye makeup are you wearing in the under eye image?
My make up is Urban Decay naked 2 palette!
My upper eyes are great, no problems. Under eyes, I get a little hollow every 9 months/1 year, after under eye bleph 20 years ago. Yes I will continue with the resty every year under eyes. No surgery gives a perfect result. Sometimes we still need a little bit of maintenance. However for my age I'm very happy with uppers and lowers now.
Hey Jane: Where do you get your resty done? Your PS or a dermatologist? Maybellineo
I get Restyline from my Plastic surgeon. He is very conservative and careful with placement. Too much and you cause a festoon bag, too little and you have a hollow/dark circle. He gets it just right! Have been seeing him for 10 years now!
The same PS that did your bleth? Maybellineo
Yes, the same PS! Dr Wuest, Tx.
Looks great! Are you still going to be adding restylane after this surgery still?
Yes I will. ☺️
WOW!! Such awesome results!!! I hope mine as as nice! Thanks for the review and pics!!
Thank you! I just posted a day 19 close up photo, to show my scar is now invisible to the naked eye!!
Woo hoooooooo! awesome results Jane! I am so excited for you!!!!
Wow! I just looked back at the pictures again & the difference from day 3 & day 9???? Usually it takes about 3 weeks for those kind of bruises to go away. You really heal fast. Maybellineo