Upper Eye Bleph for Saggy Skin - Conroe, TX

Had an upper eye Bleph 7 days ago. Thrilled with...

Had an upper eye Bleph 7 days ago. Thrilled with the result so far. Bruising and swelling have almost gone. Sutures trimmed at 5 days. My eyes look so open and refreshed now. I can't wait to put eyeshadow on again, which I could not do before, due to excess skin. Doctor Wuest was proffesional and caring. I had only a local anaesthetic and took 2 xanax I hour before. Surgery was so easy, pain free and quick. The whole procedure took approx 45 minutes from start to finish. I can't reccomend him highly enough.

9 days after with makeup ??

Day 3 to show I did have bruising

Sorry this is out of order!

9 days after with make up!

Sorry my photos are all mixed up. I also had a lower bleph 20 years ago. It left me with a bit of hollowness which I fill in with restyline once a year!

13 days today!! No swelling! Remarkable healing

Make up on! 13 days post surgery today!

Today is day 19

I just had an app with my doctor. He was so pleased with my healing and result, that he took his post op photos today! I had a tiny milia inner eye, that he popped out with a tiny needle.

Under eye restyline filler

I had a lower bleph 20 years ago that left me with a slight hollow under my eye. I have a tiny bit of restyline injected every 9 months to fill that out. A small price to pay for no hollows, dark circles or shadows!

Upper/under eye bleph.

4 week photo of upper eyes and restyline under eyes.

Under eye bleph 20 years ago

4 weeks tomorrow!

Fully healed, I think!'

Fully healed at 5 weeks

Houston Plastic Surgeon

Great doctor, brilliant cosmetic surgeon!!