Surgery Was January 17, 2013 - Conroe, TX

Ladies, this is a hard journey if you can't take...

Ladies, this is a hard journey if you can't take extreme pain this is not the surgery for you. This is not a tattoo pain this is some real painful stuff! I will be putting pictures on in a few, also my sister and I did surgery on the same day after each other. Pretty much your body will be confused!

1/31/13 Went to the emergency room due to our...

1/31/13 Went to the emergency room due to our stomach not going down the emergency room give us a antibotic our stomach was inflamed the doctor stated it was infection they were scare to treat us with anything else they recomment we visit Dr.Cortes.
2/1/2013 we had to drive back to Dr.Cortes because our stomach would not go down; we looked 9 months pregnant, could not sleep on our stomach (it was like a air bubble; lay directly on the stomach the whole stomach shift either way it want to) very painful, our stomach was hard as a rock with small soft sections, our feet and legs were swollen. Dr. Cortes give us 4-7 shots in the stomach of Cortisone and smaller girdles; when I tell you we needed this; we peed and pass gas all day nonstop. So we went from 9mons preggo to 3-4mons in 9days. I also forgot to mention our stomach was so big we had to buy new clothes for work I went up 4-6sizes from the swelling. But you guys as the day go on we are getting better. Would I do it again problemly not to painful. I think working 8-12 hours a day helped me keep my mind off of the pain very depressing. I don' t have kids but I sure do know how preggo women feel. Also I can fit some of my old clothes again feeling better about myself.
2/6/13 (19 day post) LYMPHATIC DRAINAGE MASSAGE before you do your surgery budget this Massage into your money. This was our 2nd massage this lady did a miracle our stomach is looser no hard shell areas but we do need to go back again.
1/23/13 (6 days post) 1st LYMPHATIC DRAINAGE MASSAGE we could barely walk, the guy had to massage us from our side we could not get on our back was to painful.
FORGOT TO MENTION BREATHING WAS THE HARD THING DURING THESE TIMES ESPECIALLY WALKING!!!

29th day we had our 3rd massage, we are feeling...

29th day we had our 3rd massage, we are feeling better definitely after each massage.
1MONTH we made it!! Our booty is sticking out there (booty is not big as I wanted it), my stomach still look like im 3months preggo, the hardness of our stomach and swelling in our back is leaving slowly. The dr office, have been helpful for our swelling problem!

6months later feeling sexy!!

June 3,2013 6month update my stomach have gone down alot; but there is still some hard parts.

7 months Update!!!

7months dr appt July 10, 2013 we saw Dr. Cortes just wanted too check out our stomach. We still have a hard shell like around the inside of our stomach. Cortes give us 2 cortisone shots in the stomach; feel better (been peeing alot). The tightness around the stomach is loose. Feeling so Sexy!!!

then that ladies i'm feeling too sexy. Will post pictures soon. Also i see the fluff ev
Houston Plastic Surgeon

After researching the internet websites like realself, youtube, Texas state license board for complaints etc. It was determined Dr. Cortes was one of the top 3 highest rated down southern and closer too where I live. I was not happy staff give the wrong appt location and greeting was not friendly but over all Dr.Cortes and his office manager have been a great help! Called throughout the day stopping by just checking too see if we need anything, he was just concern and honest about what too expect for as results