BBLCortesDoll- Houston, TX

Hello RS ladies! Im soo glad I just happen to...

Hello RS ladies! Im soo glad I just happen to stumble upon this site after hearing my sister claim she wanted a bbl again for the millionth for the last 10 years, finally I said well I wonder what it does haha...turns out I am in desperate need of one! Im 5 4" in my 20's I was around 130lbs now I've gained and am usually about 150lb so im at a good weight for sx...but im noticing alot of the ladies are already packin a nice foundation to begin and getting some awesome results. Good foundation to me is your current waist to hip ratio... I am pretty high on that chart and am at risk for type 2 diabetes and heart disease "an apple" so Im really hoping that what I need can be acomplished in a surgery and not round 2 and 3. Im still open but have been really thinking Cortes might be who im going with hopefully he can give me that .62 waist to hip..thats 28/45!!

Houston recovery??

I am soooo scatter brain about my bbl! Im in a rough spot and Im not gonna have my husband for care and support like some of these lucky ladies..dont get me wrong. .dont want "him" do need aftercare and I dont have much support down here so im gonna need a nurse or nurses assistant to help me!! Does anyone know any good hearted trustworthy HHA/CNA's in the Houston area???

Countdown begins! 10 days to go

Im so scatter brain right now tryin not to worry ...I need to b in good health and stress free before my big day...missin my chamomile tea:/ but I guess since I have to give up my herbs now I'll have to relax by some other means..
Paid the Dr. Fee now I just need to pay the hospital fees the day of sx... I have an idea of what faja im going to use (Anny 1017) just don't know what size so im waiting till after sx to order..I'll just use alot of compression wrap till it comes. I guess I should b alot more excited but all this fat in the wrong places is weighing on me:/

before pic

Im afraid to post my before pics up here so I'll keep it minimal..

side view

Another day with flatcakes :/ here's a side shot ...front has all the jelly.

My pre op was Wed. I was told

Dr. Cortes told me that my skin is quite tight so I should expect anything from 900-1000 cc per cheek and 300 cc in my hip and thigh area...im a little let down because I want projection as well but the upside is that my skin might not be so loose in my lipoed areas...so it seems like if I do want that donk it aint happenin this round...and thats important to realize before going in. I measured myself before going in that day and my measurements were:
36" under breasts
42 1/2"overbreasts
35 1/2" waist
40" below waist
42" widest part of
hips and butt.
I got all my prescriptions and supplies so im just waiting for Monday to get here...another thing is they sell Fajas in the Dr. office so when your there u can just pick one up at your follow up appt. thats it for now..im gettin some pms goin lol ugh its gonna suck having my period wt the same time as my sx :p later

Arms!

Almost forgot my ginormous arms ...around my biceps 13" around pits and shoulder 17" ...another measurement that might change my back..16" under pits across my back and 6 1/2" in the back of my arms to the top shoulders... carry alot of fat on my back and under my arms its a major issue for me ...its so nasty..mok thats it for now..

Gettin ready for discharge

He removed alot of fat and I got about 1000cc per cheek and 300 cc on my hips! Im happy...cant wait to c my body after swelling goes down.. have been up to use the bathroom on my own today...nomore cathedar:) heres a pic.

I've started with nothing...

I didn't have anything back there to begin with and tight skin so its amazing that he got that much in

feeling good about my results with the exception of

My left knee and vajajay are swollen quite a bit so im trying to stay off my feet as much as possible .. may need a closed bottom garmet to tighten up down there and im using ace bandage on my knee...Peeing has been a struggle but I the toliet lifter thingamajig has been helpful ...also thank God for sisters.. im very lucky to have one so caring. .ill add more pics tomorrow after I get my 2nd garmet. .

1 week po 1st full shower!

I was finally able to get in the shower yesterday! It felt sooo good...low pressure water of course..my skin is extremly sensitive its numb and simetimes it burns, prior to I was just doin the bed bath and I still felt dirty so it makes a huge difference. . feel like I have more control today even though I dont have much energy I plan everything I do before I get up because my left leg is still swollen im tryin to get that down and im tryin to let my incisions on my knees close to avoid infection .I had my follow up to remove my drain on Sat. 2nd 5 days po ... still had alot of fluid come out after it was removed so keep alot of gauze just in case... I was terrified about that visit because my skin felt like it was so thin and squishy it would just fall off and it burned come to find out Dr. Cortes said my po garments weren't on the right way so I had a buldge on my upper abdomen and some burns from my bottom garmet...it cut into my waistline leaving dead skin...he said I need to keep it moist because its gonna fall off... felt like crying but with all the pain and blood and bruising I was just glad to be standing. .. I need to find out more about these types of burns to know what I can expect..right now im just just keeping them clean and moist with bacterium ointment

Swelling went down ...drastically changed my results

I know its been a minute but I've been going through some emotional changes! At first I just brushed my burns off like they were nothing but as time past realizing that my tight garment would hinder the healing of burns .. had to choose...garmet and infection or no garmet less chance of infection. .. haven't been wearing my garmet too avoid infecting my open skin the burns reach completely around my abdomen ALL THE WAY AROUND... I had blackend skin and blisters which popped anyway now my skin is raw and pink...im just waiting for the skin to heal... haven't sat or jeopardized my results in any other way but I still lost inches froms my butt and hips... was 47 1/2" around now im 44". I definitely love the fact that my waist is smaller and my frame is more feminine because before I had nothing .. guess im feeling blessed to b able to change my shape and stressed and depressed about my skin...here's a pic today

More pics comming soon;)

Im still not bending as well as I need to change so I haven't been snappin many pics im usually in some baggy clothes durning the day
Houston Plastic Surgeon