amazing results - Connecticut

I am a 64 year old women who was just so tired of...

i am a 64 year old women who was just so tired of having jowels and a neck that was so unattractive. i researched the lifestyle lift,read all the pros and con reviews and i asked my husband to just come and listen to see what it was about. i wanted it to look natural not dramatic just better. everyone was wonderful and the dr told us exactly what it was about and what to expect. within two weeks i could go out, had alot of bruising, not alot of pain at all.

i had it done in april of 2010, the after pics were done 6 weeks later. i was awake but comfortable throught the entire procedure and follow ups were excellent. my doctor and staff were the best ever, and i am so pleased with the results. my husband could not believe the difference it made. even my adult sons said i looked great.

there is bandaging that you do and sleep with, and for a while you cant recline totally. however, the biggest downfall is no coffee! but, i wanted it done so badly, i did the no coffee.

would i recomend life style? without a doubt. it was the best $5,000 i ever spent. my sincere thanks to my lifestyle dr. and his staff.

1 year anniversary, yea!!!! My lifestyle lift...

1 year anniversary, yea!!!! My lifestyle lift still looks and feels great. going to have my 65th birthday soon, and I don't care!!! Never thought I would say that. Thank you Dr Alex and lifestyle lift, Going into medicare never looked so good!

Just got my 1 year photo and I am still so happy...

just got my 1 year photo and I am still so happy with the results.

Second 1 year photo

second 1 year photo

Hi ladies, just wanted to post a 2 year photo of...

Hi ladies, just wanted to post a 2 year photo of my lifestyle lift. I am still very happy with my results. It was worth every
bruise and lack of coffee to have these amazing results. All I can say is you need to shop around and do your homework on
the surgeon you pick.. It was worth all the time I spent finding the right doctor. See you next year. Aleta

leta

I have passed my 3 years in April that I had the life St

Aleta

I have passed my 3 years in April that I had the Life Style Lift done. I am still happy with it. My husband and my children say it still looks good and that means alot to me. Its bitter sweet to post a new picture being that Dr. Alex passed away a year ago. then I thought, it is a tribute to him what a wonderful sugeon he was and how blessed I am to have been one of his patients. I will always have fond memories of him.

amazing results

Hello everyone, just an update for my lifestyle lift from April of 2010. I am still HAPPY!!!! I take care of my lift, moisture cream, no sunburn, lots of water, and I still love it. I just turned 68 and I wouldnt hesitate to have it done again if I needed to. It would be bitter sweet to go back to Burlington, Mass, being Dr. Alex has passed away, but I would because they are all awesome there. I still am so thankful for Dr Alex and the lifestyle lift, and I truly have an angel to thank every day. Hope you all are as happy as I am.
Burlington Facial Plastic Surgeon

dr. not only answered my questions and didn't rush through the interview, when i had the procedure done he talked to be throughout and made me feel that i was in excellent hands and that he was absolutely sure this procedure was right for me, and i was going to be happy.i had to travel to mass. for him, and it was worth it.