amazing results - Connecticut

I am a 64 year old women who was just so tired of...

i am a 64 year old women who was just so tired of having jowels and a neck that was so unattractive. i researched the lifestyle lift,read all the pros and con reviews and i asked my husband to just come and listen to see what it was about. i wanted it to look natural not dramatic just better. everyone was wonderful and the dr told us exactly what it was about and what to expect. within two weeks i could go out, had alot of bruising, not alot of pain at all.

i had it done in april of 2010, the after pics were done 6 weeks later. i was awake but comfortable throught the entire procedure and follow ups were excellent. my doctor and staff were the best ever, and i am so pleased with the results. my husband could not believe the difference it made. even my adult sons said i looked great.

there is bandaging that you do and sleep with, and for a while you cant recline totally. however, the biggest downfall is no coffee! but, i wanted it done so badly, i did the no coffee.

would i recomend life style? without a doubt. it was the best $5,000 i ever spent. my sincere thanks to my lifestyle dr. and his staff.

1 year anniversary, yea!!!! My lifestyle lift...

1 year anniversary, yea!!!! My lifestyle lift still looks and feels great. going to have my 65th birthday soon, and I don't care!!! Never thought I would say that. Thank you Dr Alex and lifestyle lift, Going into medicare never looked so good!

Just got my 1 year photo and I am still so happy...

just got my 1 year photo and I am still so happy with the results.

Second 1 year photo

second 1 year photo

Hi ladies, just wanted to post a 2 year photo of...

Hi ladies, just wanted to post a 2 year photo of my lifestyle lift. I am still very happy with my results. It was worth every
bruise and lack of coffee to have these amazing results. All I can say is you need to shop around and do your homework on
the surgeon you pick.. It was worth all the time I spent finding the right doctor. See you next year. Aleta

leta

I have passed my 3 years in April that I had the life St

Aleta

I have passed my 3 years in April that I had the Life Style Lift done. I am still happy with it. My husband and my children say it still looks good and that means alot to me. Its bitter sweet to post a new picture being that Dr. Alex passed away a year ago. then I thought, it is a tribute to him what a wonderful sugeon he was and how blessed I am to have been one of his patients. I will always have fond memories of him.

amazing results

Hello everyone, just an update for my lifestyle lift from April of 2010. I am still HAPPY!!!! I take care of my lift, moisture cream, no sunburn, lots of water, and I still love it. I just turned 68 and I wouldnt hesitate to have it done again if I needed to. It would be bitter sweet to go back to Burlington, Mass, being Dr. Alex has passed away, but I would because they are all awesome there. I still am so thankful for Dr Alex and the lifestyle lift, and I truly have an angel to thank every day. Hope you all are as happy as I am.
Burlington Facial Plastic Surgeon

dr. not only answered my questions and didn't rush through the interview, when i had the procedure done he talked to be throughout and made me feel that i was in excellent hands and that he was absolutely sure this procedure was right for me, and i was going to be happy.i had to travel to mass. for him, and it was worth it.

You look absolutely wonderful. I hope I can say that for myself in 2 1/2 years.
,Hi, I don't know where you went in Ct, but I can tell you the lifestyle lift is a surgical procedure done by a certified plastic surgeon. There are some doctors in ct who advertise a procedure in their office for a lift, with out surgery, using injections and fluids. All I can tell you is research research research before you get it done and where. Go to a qualified Life Style lift facility and talk to the surgeons there, it's free and you have nothing to loose, before you make your decision on where to go, once its done, its done and there is no turning back, be sure. Keep in touch. Aleta
Thank you for your input. I did go to a LSL office last week and have done a lot of research since. I do have a very qualified surgeon, actually two. One I have used for another procedure 8 yrs ago and one that just removed a tumor from my husbands neck. I am gg2 stick w/them, not sure which one I will use but I feel very good about them and not doubtful as I feel w/ LSL.
All I can say is that you have to be confident and happy with the doctor who does your procedure. I was totally confident with the wonderful surgeon I had from beginning to end at Life Style Lift. Unfortunately, he has since passed away, and Life Style Lift lost a wonderful talented surgeon from their team and I am thankful that I had the opportunity to be one of his patients. I wish you a Happy Healthy New Year and the best of luck with your procedure. Aleta
Happy New Year to you to Aleta! I am glad u had a good experience. I would have had to go to Norwalk CT. Only place in CT that does procedure. Hour from my home on a good day, stay safe.
just went to a Dr. in CT so i guess they are growing. thinking aboout procedure vs going to the plastic surgeon.

Hey, thanks for the update! It's always great to hear what long-term results are like too. I'm glad you're happy!

hi Goldiemary, SuzyQue10 is right, there are no Lifestyle Lift Dr's in Ct. Burlington Mass.was the best one for me to go to, and fortunately, it was the right choice. Dr. Alex was my miracle worker.
Aleta, I am so glad to see your post - I am scheduled July 18th and am excited as well as scared. Seeing your amazing results makes me know I have made the right decision! You look great. I'm in Cincinnati, OH. Because of graduations, vacations, etc couldn't get in any sooner. Dread the procedure - know it's not going to be a walk in the park but looking so forward to looking in the mirror and not seeing that old lady that is always standing between me and the mirror - you know the one!! She mimicks your every move and you just know that can't be you.
I was scared too. When he gave me the pills to relax me it got a little scary because I was so relaxed it's just a weird feeling. I could talk to the Dr. and the nurse but it was just a "spacy" feeling in my head. I felt a few pricks from the needles in my jaw, nothing bad. I did the lift and he also did the neck under the chin. I felt nothing. After I looked like a truck hit me, bandages everywhere. No pain. My husband had already picked up the pain pills while I had the procedure done. Honestly, I had alot of bruising. Black and blues, black eye, and no pain.
The worse part for me was no coffee for six weeks. I wanted this so bad I didn't even care. After it's done, and you have to get a wrap for your chin, use it for the full six weeks after you have it done, very very important. ( I bought an ace bandage and clipped it on the top of my head). Take pudding cups, jello cups anything soft that you can swallow to eat the night after your surgery. I lived on egg noodles for a week, they slide down easy. bring a straw with you so you can drink something. we stayed at a motel nearby overnight, because you have to go back next day.to far for us to travel home and back. I looked awful for the next week, but after I started to heal, I would go back to Dr. Alex tomorrow and have it done again if I had to. I am very pleased. The old lady look I hated was gone.
Keep in touch, and good luck. Aleta
Evidently there aren't any Dr's in CT connected to Lifestyle Lift. Aleta said she went to a Dr. in Burlington, Massachusetts.

So who is this wonderful Conn. Doctor. I'd drive to conn. For a great dr.

Aletha, you are a beautiful woman and I am so glad that you escaped the pain and scars that many of us still carry around as a constant reminder of our ordeal with LSL. I commend you on cautioning and recommending that people check out the Dr.s as well as individual facilities and research, research, research. I would like to add to your recommendations: Go and get the LSL consult, then afterward get a 2nd opinion from a private Board Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon in the area and compare apples to apples. It is very unfair to make a decision based on an infomercial and advertising. Many people here make out like other surgeons do not offer surgery without anesthesia, but they offer locals just like LSL. They will caution and ask if the person is sure they want to endure surgery without being put to sleep. For me, being put to sleep was the right thing to do on my revision surgery. I could not fathom having to endure the many shots in my face ever again and it did not take me one year to recover from my revision surgery. I would also like to add to ask for the copies of the forms that you will have to sign before surgery and read from start to finish especially the "what may happen" sections. Again, I wish you the best, Chrystal Eckes.
Looking at all the reviews, came across yours, wow, you look beautiful....My mom in Florida, had it at the age of 79. For her it was very painful afterwards. I'm thinking of doing it too (I'm 58) ...but I can't handle pain, needles etc. scared. How long does it last?? I'm in L.A. Ca. they have one in Beverley Hills, and they won't tell me the price until I have my consultation.
Thank you for the compliment. I think they all do not tell you the price till you go. They call it a standard Life style lift, but then the can add an incision under the chin, I had that, or if you want to include the eye area. One thing for sure, before you have it done,go for the consultation with the doctor, get the name of the one who will do it and research, research research him. On line, on this site to see if anyone else has used him and see what they say about him. They are all not alike as you can see from the comments of some of these poor women who are so sorry they had it done. There are needles, at the beginning, all along the jaw line. Not alot of pain because of the drugs they give you, but you are awake, just loopy. I looked like I was in agony and beaten up for the first week, not alot of pain as long as I followed directions. Im in my second year, it still looks good, and it does take a year to have it heal completely. Would I have it done again, you bet, as long as I had the same doctor do it. The doctor said it could last 5 years or more, depending on how long it took to get to the state I was at in the beginning. I take care of it now, moisturizing, tightening creams, no sun. Hardest part for me was to give up coffee for two weeks and sit up to sleep for two weeks. Keep in touch, just research. Aleta
Thanks Aleta, I will research soon as I go for the consultation. No Coffee and No Decaf? oh boy! and sleeping sitting , maybe I will get a lazyboy one day too. :)
Dear yiayia,
Or you can go to a reputable Doctor who is an American Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. One who is not moonlighting in corporate medicine where patients are shuffled through like cattle and if they mess you up, or well thats your fault for using LSL and getting the wrong dr.
I would definitely shop around and talk a real Dr. If you go to the LSL consult, and give them money and then decide not to do it, good luck getting your money back. If I were you I would go sit in the "aftercare" room, where people come back after their "minimally invasive procedure" to get their stitches removed, and talk to them about the pain and the recovery time. It's usually way down the hallway, far from where they get new people to come in. Find out, where ever you go, if the facility is accredited and by which agency. The non-steril rooms in which they do their job on you, and the "take your pick of our doctors" method, and the pressure they put on you to put down the deposit before you leave in order to receive the one time discount, all before you go home and check out the doctor, is high pressure. Former employees have come forth and said they were told to not let anyone leave without making the deposit. You will find And you must have the correct software in order to get way back into the state files to find out the limited information. But you can actually find out the min. of the meetings in which the doctor was disciplined. You must do this in all the states individually where the doctor has had licenses, both current, and terminated. Good Luck finding that out. They don't make it easy. The doctors who killed the women in their LSL procedure, are they still practicing, and where??? Do you Know?????

Sincerely,
2trusting
Yiayia, Just don't make a quick decision. Read Cheryls comments as well. Combine everything. You need to trust the doctor, know where he's been and what he's done. It's not just a matter of how much it is going to cost, it's if you are going to be happy with the results, and look better not worse. i'm fortunate, but i'm in the lower percentage it seems. let us know how you make out.
Aleta
Yiayia, sorry I meant to say read Chrystals comments, that's what I get for not wearing my glasses.

Aleta
Oh My, I will check out everything. Thank you!
did any one have laser done
Hi, My doctor was James Alex, and he is located in Burlington, Mass.
I also read the comments good and bad before I made the decision to have it done. I researched my suregeon till knew him like he was a member of the family. I felt comfortable, and I felt the good outweighed the bad, and for me it did. It took me a year or so to get my ducks in a row and make the decision. Every doctor does the procedure differently, which I did not know at the time till I recently read of the experiences of the other women around the country.
Good luck to you and keep us posted.
Aleta
Aleta, I too live in CT and am considering having this done. I'm wondering why you chose a doctor in Burlington, MA - that's rather far to travel. Did you not trust any of the doctors here in CT?
Hi, There are no doctors in Life Style Lift in Connecticut. The closed to me was either Long Island or Burlington Mass. Believe me, I picked the right one. We stayed over night for two nights at a local hotel in Burlington, and there were several to pick from. If you have any other questions you might think of, if I can help, I would be happy to.
Aleta
Crystal, planning on June this year....a little scared off by what I have read here....Who was your Dr...I am in the DC area?