Reduction with Lift and Small Implant - Concord, CA

Have not yet gotten this procedure, but I am all...

Have not yet gotten this procedure, but I am all scheduled!!
Some about me:
I am 19 years old, 5'6, and 135 pounds. As of now I have a 30DDD bust. From developing quickly and early on, they have dropped quite a bit and caused back pain, not to mention endless teasing. I have finally got up the courage to start going to consultations! My main concerns were: smaller, perkier, natural looking breasts with more upper pole fullness. I decided upon a C cup because it would fit my frame without being too big or too small.

I had 3 consultations, one with insurance covered reduction only (which was a disaster), and two with cosmetic plastic surgeons. The first surgeon recommended a full reduction, with a second surgery about 6 months later to put in implants (forget the cc's, but it would bring me to a C cup). I hated the idea of two different surgeries and recovery times, not to mention the weight of the large implants instead of my natural breast tissue wouldn't really alleviate the pain. The second doc, Dr. Mariotti, I loved! His office was inviting, staff was friendly and knowledgeable, and he really spent time addressing my concerns. We decided on a reduction to bring me to a B cup, lift, and small implants to bring me to a C while helping fix my deflated upper pole.

I have a follow up consultation where I bring in pictures of what I want the outcome to be, talk about recovery and follow ups, and out my down payment on Nov 5th. I will update then!

Only 5 months from the big day :)

Before pictures

Second consult

I went to the second consult, but I think I'm getting cold feet with this doctor. Not sure why, think it's because I found few after pictures that I liked from him. Putting him (but not the procedure) on hold and visiting other doctors throughout the Bay Area. Will keep everyone updated
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Oh, so sorry, you had this feeling. I think is good idea you to visit different docs. Will make you feel more confident. I loved Doc. Mariotti, I'm 5 days post op and already have a good results. So far so good. Good luck to you ;-)
I think you have great breasts, and wish I were so lucky! I really don't understand why you are changing anything about them. You are still very young, and if I were you I'd wait a few years before considering surgery...if you even need it then.

Good luck at your consultation. Here are some questions one typically asks at a first consult, but you can double check to make sure you covered all of these. Do you have anyone to help you during your recovery? Keep us posted!

i think your breasts look very pretty. very nice shape.
I loved doc. Mariotti too, He took his time to answer my 45 question. LOL . My only concern is NO BRA, and I have been reading all the wonderful stories here, and every one wear Bra after the procedure for long time, and my doc said NO for bra! I don't know???!!! We will see, 2 months and done.
No bra?? I must have missed that! Will address in my next consultation on the 5th
I'm confused as to why you would want an implant when you have plenty of natural tissue to work with? Just curious is all
I have extremely deflated upper poles, and the results from just lifting the natural tissue would hardly create anything there. I still need to upload pictures of my befores, I will try and get those on here today so you can see.