Kardashian Sister Wannabe - Commack, NY

Ok guys, so I am actually having my BBL tomorrow...

Ok guys, so I am actually having my BBL tomorrow morning (4/29/11) at 8am. I am so nervous now.

I'm 22yrs old and some might think I shouldn't do this so early, but I have my whole youth to live out and I don't plan on having children anytime soon. With that being said, I don't want to spend the next 10yrs of my life (God willing) with a flat ass.

I'm 5'8 and I weight 200lbs I've been wanting to lose weight for the longest, but I haven't gotten around to it. Im tall so I hold the weight well, no one ever believes me when I tell them how much I weigh...anyway, I know with the new look of my body, it's going to encourage me to get into the gym and work towards a more perfect me.

All the months leading to the BBL I was excited and not even a little afraid or nervous, but 24hrs pre-opt and I feel those butterflies partying in my stomach. I hope everything goes well. I'll try to take some before pics tonight and upload them, and I will definitely take some after pics to upload. I'll keep you guys updated through my post-opt journey. Wish me luck!

Ok, so it's been 17hrs since my procedure. There...

Ok, so it's been 17hrs since my procedure. There were two doctors working on me and it took them about 4hrs. Usually, I have a high tolerance for pain, but can I just tell you guys I spent 3 of the 4 hours crying. They gave me drug to make me extremely sleepy and they numbed the area they would be working on. I had my upper and lower abdomen liposuctioned, also my mid back (had to get rid of those rolls) and my flanks and lower back. The most painful was my upper abdomen. I could feel him going back and forth on my rib cages and that was the most pain I ever felt. He kept offering to stop, but I told him no. All the money I spent and I'm already sliced open in the table, I told him he better continue because I need to look sexy (lol) When the surgery was over, one of the doctors and a nurse wrapped me up real good and tight with the compression garment then escorted me to the recovery room. An hour later, theyre driver brought me home.

Ok, so a little update. It's been over 24hrs since...

Ok, so a little update. It's been over 24hrs since I came back from the center and I've never been hit by a car but if I could imagine what it would feel like, this would be it. My body was hurting so bad, just the thought of moving literallyase me cringe. Now I have a very high tolerance for pain, but you better believe I've been popping those pain killers every 4-6 hrs as suggested. At around 9pm today I noticed it wasnt as painful as before. It's easier for me to walk and move so with the help of my lovely mom I decided to take a shower. Currently my copression garment is drying because it had to be washed due to it being totally covered in blood the was leaking out. But as of right now I think I'm done with the leaking (fingers crossed) I'm just hoping as time goes on I feel better and better because feeling pretty good now. Well, I'll update you guys later and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.... I'm pretty bored!

Ok, so today is day 3 and I'm not in much pain...

Ok, so today is day 3 and I'm not in much pain anymore, it just feels like I've had an intense work out. I've stopped taking the pain medication and although I still move like a grandma, I'm feeling much better (yay me!). One thing I will mention which is very important to me is I'm about to hop in the shower so I have all the padding and the compression garment off and I look the same as before I even did the BBL. I'm completely baffled right now, I don't know if its too soon to tell, or if its because of the swelling, but l just look like a less wide version of my pre-opt self. The rolls that I clearly remember him attacking,are still here, and the gut that I clearly remember him butchering is still here. And my booty just looks like one of those long "mom jeans" butt. I'm so devestated right now but I'm trying not to jump to conclusions. If anyone experienced anything like this, or saw a not so great result in the begining but had a complete turn around in the end, please let me know. I need some encouragement. Thanks! Oh...and I have a follow up with him tomorrow so he will be feeling my wrath!!! Hope he has some answers for me. I'll let you guys know how it went tomorrow. Later dolls...
Manhattan Plastic Surgeon

He was a great doctor. He cracked a lot of jokes and made me feel totally comfortable. His staff were also great.

How are you liking your results now??

One of the most common comments I see around the site (for almost any invasive procedure) is that people seem unhappy in the few days after their procedure. Remember that your body experienced a huge trauma -- which you unfortunately felt the majority of while it happened! So it's swollen and reacting to that.

I dont' know about lipo and BBLs, but I know that women who get breast implants aren't supposed to fully judge their results for 6 months to year! It can take that long for the body to adjust completely.

Again, I look forward to an update now that you're a few months out!

I can't beleive docs are performing this procedure awake!! I think they are trying to give patients the appearance of saving money because you are not paying for an anestesiologist.... did i spell that right. Some may not even have a licensed one on staff at their surgery centers. I think this is BS. I've had lipo awake before with just some valium and a numbing solution and it hurt like hell and my results were not that great at all. I agree with the other posters you should have been asleep. And I agree with Apple that you should see some results immediately because you're butt should be swollen.
you have a lot of swelling so it's too soon to be able to see what you're really going to look like right now. that takes months. on your next visit you need to tell the doctor your concerns and see what he says. make sure to wear your compression garment ALL the time. it will help with the swelling and your shape. hope you feel better.
umm, why did you feel anything at all? PAIN during surgery? no ma'am. i've had surgeries in the past and i was out cold for all of them. no pain felt during surgery...no memories at all.
I'm having a BBL this month, I opted for a pain pump as I'am a big weenie, did they offer that to you? What pain pills did they give you?
How long before you can sit on your butt, I've read 2 weeks.
Smh!!! Everyone is telling me I should have been asleep. It seems obvious but they seemed so sure about it. Like I said they numbed all the areas but I definitely felt when he was in my stomach it was so painful, I wouldn't wish it on an enemy.I'm sure of the cc's, I have to ask him that tomorrow, and I guess I just have to be a little more patient for better results. Thanks for your comment girl2
No problem, I know your young and the doctor should have known better....that makes me mad! Because that is really not cool!!! Make sure you mention that to him, he can get sued ya know, but im glad your okay. put up your b4 and after pics girlie!
Sweetie u need to check with your doctor and see what they really did. I was very swollen when i got home from surgery but i could clearly see my stomach was down and all my rolls were going down and my butt was very round and swollen if u dont see anything they didnt do a good job. Plus for a bbl to be done the right way u had to be put to sleep. Please check with the doctor tomorrow and see what was really done.
um..... yeah I was reading that. Your suppose to be put to sleep and not feel a thing!!!! Not cool, anyways hope you like your results, how many ccs? also it does tend to look better give it 3 weeks or so when the swelling subsides
feel better sweetie!
Wow! U should have been sleep. I guess u kno now. We live and learn and can pass our experiences on to others. That's what it's all about. Happy healing and I hope u luv ur results.
They gave a drug that makes you very sleepy, then just numbed the areas that they were going to work on
Hey congrats on your surgery!! Did they put you to sleep or did they only do local anestegia?
Hi i had my BBL done on the 22nd of april and im doing great hardly any pain after. For a BBL u are suppose o be completely out. Why did they keep u awake?

Hi Elmontgirl -- Good luck today! I hope your surgery goes well.

Good Luck with your surgery today! Let us know how it went.