Combination of Titan and Pearl on Face Made People Ask if I Lost Weight

I am 56 years old and a redhead. I was looking for...

I am 56 years old and a redhead. I was looking for a treatment that would brighten my skin and get rid of some of my superficial lines.

I got a lot more than I hoped for from a combination of three Titan treatments and two Pearl laser sessions. My office mates kept asking me if I lost weight! My skin is tighter, plumper and has a much more even tone and texture. I couldn't be more pleased. All this without the downtime of surgery.

I like Titan because the effects are immediate and you truly can do it at lunch, but the Pearl treatment was what really made a dramatic difference. Though about the third day I would advise staying home and watching videos and covering the mirror! Cutera calls this "social downtime". It's worth it to look hideous for one day and weird for 3 more--in a week you are Cinderella!!

Was this the Pearl YSSG or Pearl Fractional laser?
Wow!!! Your skin looks INCREDIBLE, and I definitely agree with the previous poster than you look nowhere even remotely near 56. Good for you, gorgeous... yay! :-)
MFM, great results indeed! I really appreciate you putting pictures here so people can see the results. I'm doing research to find out what procedure is best for me. So far, Pearl laser seem pretty good. Thank!
Santa Monica Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Matt has an artistic eye and is very attentive to any sign of patient discomfort. He is able to articulate the pros and cons of procedures in a way you can understand. He is always professional and doesn't "oversell".