Amazing!!!! SO Happy with Results! - Columbus, OH

First of all, I have to tell anyone who does this...

First of all, I have to tell anyone who does this procedure to wait till the 90/120s days is up before losing hope. I was beginning to think the procedure was a scam but almost right at the the 3 month mark- I started noticing a little difference. Then a little more and a little more. At 3 1/2 months post procedure, the results are REAL. I had my lower face/upper face done by Dr. Mary Mudd in Columbus, Oh. My neck looks amazing. Like I am 20 years old. I'm 33. Yes, that is still young but it is certainly nice to have a neck without an imperfection! I was starting to notice those two lines that go down your neck in certain lighting (ugh) and now it's completely gone. I have to TRY and force myself to make those lines now, whereas I could get them just by chewing or smiling strongly, or pushing out my chin ever. so. slightly. I am so excited I had to stop and write a review. I'm not so sure about my cheeks, but I'm young anyway and there wasn't much to be fixed. I'm sure there is a difference though, even if it's subtle.

Perfect!