Tummy and Lipo - Columbus, OH

Day before thanksgiving I had lipo and tummy tuck....

Day before thanksgiving I had lipo and tummy tuck. Now on day 5 and feel great to slowly get up and move. Hardest part is drain, so no shower and cannot pick up house. Stitches and drain site starting to pull and itch. So far 15 lbs gone and rolls of skin are gone under binder garment!!

If you have this done make sure you have someone handy to help adjust binder and keep it tight- it sure helps!

Hey Columbus. A year later (almost). Are you still happy with Dr. Heck's results?
Surgeon fee was approx $4500, then I had to pay day of surgery anethec. $1500, surgery center fees. After surgery in recovery I had to purchase Spanx which are pricy. Overall, I would estimate $6000-$7000 total.

Now I am very happy with results. Thank goodness my doctor's nurse was honest about 1st month challenges.

Notes:
1. Plan on daily massage, moisturizing your scar if not it looks awful
2. Food effects your stomach and digestive track something awful. Be prepared to eat lite and use stool softners or you will be in serious pain
3. Always wear the garmet or Spanx, it keeps swelling down
4. Absolutely no lifting, plan first 4 wks to have feet up 75% of time or you will swell.

Since this was a huge investment I took all the warnings and limitations very seriuos. Now I feel wonderful and have wonderful results 6 weeks out. Cannot wait to show off my new body at the pool this summer, I no longer have muffin tops!
Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I called in and asked this Doctor too. They quote about $2600 per part. Your surgeon fee is about $4500. So I assume that the tummy tuck is $1,900. Surgery center fees$1500 ? For all patients? I'm a student, I can barely afford 2600. I hope I have an option.
Thank you so much!
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Visually feels great to see rolls and chunky gone!