RN Rhinoplasty-Columbus, OH

Prior to surgery my nose had a slight hump that I...

Prior to surgery my nose had a slight hump that I was never very fond of. For years, I had contemplated undergoing plastic surgery but was always hesitant. By no means did I want to end up with a "Michael Jackson" nose in an attempt to fix such a small issue. I eventually decided to begin the search for a reputable plastic surgeon. After much research I decided to schedule a consultation with Dr. McMahan. As a registered nurse, I was immediately impressed by Dr. McMahan's professionalism and bedside manner. When asked what my expectations were, I explained that I simply wanted my "nose hump" removed. Dr. McMahan did just that! 1 month post-op my nose looks great-- my post op results have exceeded my expectations. My nose is now proportional to my other facial features & looks completely natural.

Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Dr. McMahan and staff are just as much involved in providing excellent patient care during the post op period as they are prior to surgery. Read other patient reviews and I am sure you will hear very similar stories! As a member of the health care profession, I highly recommend Dr. McMahan.