25 Years Old. 15 Month Old Triplets. - Columbus, OH

I am just beginning the search to fix my mom bod....

I am just beginning the search to fix my mom bod. I have always had a smaller frame, standing 5'5 with an average of 140 lbs. Since beginning fertility experimentation in 2011, I gained some weight. I was 159 at my first Ob appt. In 2012 when I was 8 weeks pregnant. I was back to that weight 6 weeks post partum (after topping out at 213, @35 weeks gestation the night before c section).
I am currently 160 lbs. Tons of excess skin, unproportionate and deflated boobs.

My fears are the cost and being able to afford without a struggle. And having constant care for my babies during the recovery process.
Any advice, thoughts, stories of inspiration are welcome!

I'm 4 weeks postop from a tummy tuck. I too am 25, your height, and around your weight. I have a 4, 3, and 15 month old. I was very nervous about getting a tummy tuck but it was no where near as bad as I expected. I wish someone would have told me. I too had a ton of loose skin from my fluctuating weight during my three pregnancies. At my highest I weighed 230!!! I now weigh 130. I was in a lot of pain for 3 days and then it got much better. I was able to lift my daughter,who is 15 months, in and out of her crib by week 2 and now at week 4 I'm able to hold her normally on my hip for short periods of time. It's just a little uncomfortable because it causes swelling. The swelling is seriously the worst part of the surgery. I can't wait until it goes away! But other than that I'd say go for it. The faster you get it done the faster you'll be recovered and loving your new body. I also had my boobs done but it was a separate surgery since I was afraid to be asleep for 5+ hours at once. I had that surgery in September and by 5 weeks post op they were perfect. The price of motherhood lol. I have an amazing family and now I have me back too. If you have any questions everything is fresh in my mind so don't hesitate to ask. Goodluck!
Welcome to the community.  You have come to the right place for information and support.  Continue to do your research and make sure to have at least 3 consults with different surgeons.

It's very exciting that you are able to do this for yourself.

current photos.

Partial reason for my research into a Mommy Makeover. Along with deflated, unproportionate breasts.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.