30 Year Old Mom of 1, Very Active, but Always Had Flabby Behind and Outter Thighs - Columbus, OH

I will be having lipo on my outer thighs and...

I will be having lipo on my outer thighs and flanks to give me a more proportioned shape. I am small up top, but have thick thighs, which I hate. I had breast augmentation 3 years ago and absolutely love them, but want to feel more complete, I work so hard to have a nice physic, but have never been able to get the thighs I want. So I am hoping for a nice result :)
keep us posted!
I will thanks! :)
*the cake

Im so glad I found this site!

Its been so great being able to read other's reviews and see photos of women who have shared the same experience with me. It has given me some really good peace of mind and comfort, and also made me even more excited about my procedure! I really appreciate the kind words of encouragement that I have got from people. It has helped me a lot! So thank you and best wishes to you all! I will be keeping up with this regularly as my journey continues! ONLY 30 MORE DAYS!
Good luck!
Best wishes on your journey!

Frustrated! I have been battling bronchitis for two weeks now!

Due to still having bronchitis, I had to reschedule my surgery to Aug 24th. I am so tired of being sick, im so ready to get better so I can get my surgery over with. So hopefully I will be better soon.
Good luck !!! I want to see your results! My body is like yours and I am looking for the same as you. Although I have some belly, not much.
Did you ever get your surgery done? How are you?

only 1 more week to go!!!

I am so excited for my upcoming surgery. I am FINALLY getting over this awful bronchitis I had after 3 weeks and two rounds of antibiotics and 2 rounds of steroids. Still feel just a tiny bit inflamed in the right bronchial, but getting much better and Im sure ill be fine by next week. Im just ready for my procedure! Wish me luck:)
thanks so much:)
I had to reschedule for the 24th due to a long battle with bronchitis, but im better now and looking forward to next week! Ill post pics post op!! :)
Thanks for update. I am glad to hear you are better&ready for next week! WOOHOOOO! Happy Wednesday!

Surgery date rescheduled once again

Well, I had to move my procedure date yet again, now till October 1st. my bronchitis didn't go away nearly as fast as I had hoped, so my doctor decided it was best to push it out another week just to make sure my breathing was completely back to normal. As of now Im feeling pretty well, so another week of recovery should make me even better and more rested for my surgery. So ill be updating again very soon. take care all!!!!
Take care of your health first. Hope you get better fast so you don't have to rxl again. Happy Monday!