The Date is Set!!!! Victory Shreeeekk! -

Today I got my paper work with the time and date!...

Today I got my paper work with the time and date! April 17th at 0730!! It feels real now. I am 31 mother of 3 ah ma zing kids!! My breast are currently barely fitting into a 34A cup by Victoria secret. My goal is to be a large B or modest C and I'm not real sure I want a C it seems so Big! Even though they look incredible on a lot of lucky ladies.. I feel I am noob obssed. I'm on this sight all the time getting pointers and reading incredible stories that make me realize this is the best decision, other than marrying my high school sweetie and producing 3 beautiful children, ya this is up there with that! I have always been extremely envious of any one with a bump of a boob.

As you can see in the pics one breast is larger than the other thanks to breast feeding and favoring one side more than the other. I am hoping this can be corrected but to be honest as long as I have some oomph I don't really mind it.
My PS I am going with is awesome! He was my third consult and as soon as I met him and his staff I was sold. I was dead set on saliene but after him explaining the statistics of saliene ruptures, my limited breast tissue and the fact his wife has silicone I was okay with it. I work at a cancer center and we refer a lot of our pt to him which he also stated he uses silicone on. This changed my mind but he did say by the rind I have my surgery his office will be housing a new breast implant that is saliene with silicone texture do who knows I may go with that. I just like the idea if saliene ruptures I will know it.
My plan is 225-275cc sub muscular silicone high profile (again due to lack of breast tissue) I cant wait!!

Question my PS is implanting a pain pump for the muscles it is to last 4 days and only administers medicine similar to lidocaine. Has anyone experienced this? Thoughts...
Can't wait.....

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

So I am seven weeks away and have had a mammogram...

So I am seven weeks away and have had a mammogram due to being 30 yrs of age my PS recommended it. I was cleared from anything which gives me more self assurance. I also found a Danskin bra in my desired size at wal-mart for a 5 dollars!! yeah the price of a foot long. I was stoked! I am taking it in with me tomorrow to try sizers on again. I feel me and my PS staff will be besties by the time this is over!
I am on this site, and researching boobs constatnly!! I can not wait to be among the proud boobie having ladies! So questions.......
Has anyone had the pain pump? My PS is administers this with lidocaine medicine and gives oral narcotic pain meds... I am kind of excited because I hate pain. Also for all you ladies can you lay on your stomach ever again? How long after your surgeries did you feel 100% yourself? When does your breast feel like your breast? Thank you for all your help!!! :)

I'm a total wuss - definitely not a fan of pain! I only had Tylenol for pain, but managed fairly well with that. My PS had me start laying on my stomach for 15min every night starting the night of surgery. At first it royally sucked. It really, really just SUCKED! It took probably 10min to get onto my belly and another 10min to get back off it and only with my husband's help! It got better each day, though. I'm almost 4wks out now and can easily lay on my stomach, including sleeping at night. Now it actually feels better during and afterwards! Ask your PS if/when to begin getting onto your stomach. I've been back to most of my normal activities for a while - running was the only thing I'd been doing preop that I hadn't gotten back to. I did 3 miles tonight though and it felt great! Getting new boobs was one of my best decisions ever!! Good luck to you! :)
How long have you had them now? Thanks for the input anything helps. I am reseraching over and over and I come across so really crazy, scary stories and then ones where they say its the best thing ever. I guess I can only go into this thinking anything is possible. I am still very eager to have them done. Just like everyone else wish I knew exactly what size, profile etc... lol
I'm 5wks out today! Love, love, LOVE my boobs!!! There are definitely a lot of decisions to make, and there are some risks - educate yourself, look at the risks/benefits, and work with your PS to figure all that out. And think about how MANY success stories there are vs how many "horror stories" there are. I'd totally do it again (though admittedly it took a few days to get to that point!) and feel like it was some of the best $$ I've ever spent! Do you have a surgery date yet?

Tomorrow will be exactly one month to the big day!...

Tomorrow will be exactly one month to the big day! I am so ready. I feel I am educated enough to preform this procedure myself. lol. I still need to get a few items for recovery
neck pillow
feather blanket-(I plan on sleeping in recliner for the first few days and I am sure my hubby wont give up the one we sleep with now...)
Arnica gel
frozen dinners
homework done in advance
bendy straws
jello (it settles my stomach)
stool softners ( wanting to try some to make sure they dont crap my stomach and make me feel worse)
Cozy pants
I believe that is all....or at least all i can think of. any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Hi. I think your breasts look very nice now and they will look even better after. Good choice on the size you chose, my advice do not go bigger than that. I went with overs, the recovery is so fast, no pain after I came back from the hospital, a day after the surgery. I had 175cc, silicone and I think they are a good size. You even have more breasts than me to start with. I breastfed 2 babies and I lost my breasts. Had nice breasts before. Well, do not worry too much about anything, just trust your doctor. Smaller implants are likely to have much less complications, if any. If you read my story about what happened to me, you will thank God you only have to go through this. I was lucky I decided to have them done and take out that tumor I had there for 5 years and thought it was nothing as told by doctors. Things happen for a reason sometimes if not always. Hung in there, do not look at pics and obsess about the look etc. Your original shape is different than anybody else's and you will turn out the way you are supposed to. I did not even buy the cream the doctor asked to for the incisions. I let thinks take their course naturally. Bye.
I am doing horrible! lol I had to cancel due to some un-foreseen expenses! As soon as I get these caught back up hopefully within the next month I can schedule again! I am so excited for you! Right before summer so you can wear your pretty tops, and swim suits! I will be getting them soon just not in April now! My friend is still getting hers I am excited to see her going through the process! Have a great surgery ill be praying for a fast beautiful recovery!! Good luck mama chichi!
I am the day before you! These last couple of weeks are killing me! How are you doing?
Barrington Cosmetic Dentist

My doctor I work for refers pt to him, He has done thousands of mastectomy ladies feel like a woman again. He is easy to talk to, makes you feel your worries are important.