Sexy Body Ready!!! -Columbus, GA

I am a 28 year old mother of four (10, 7, 3, & 3...

I am a 28 year old mother of four (10, 7, 3, & 3 months) and recently decided to get a tummy tuck. All of my kids were delivered by c section so I'm not worried about the pain. I just recently became interested in having a tt after my last baby in October. I made a consultation appointment with Dr. Naman on January 24. I'm so excited and anxious for my appointment!!! I'm just curious to know if I'll be satisfied with the results!!! Update coming after my consultation.

Consultation Complete!!!

My consultation went great!!! Dr. Cochran answered all of my questions. The staff and Dr. Cochran as well were very nice. For my TT, lipo, muscle repair, and fat transfer the price is 5600. I don't think I will get the fat transfer because I don't need my butt AND belly hurting at the same time! Plus my butt ain't that bad anyway! ;-) I asked if my cut will be the same as my c section cut, only longer, and he said no because that cut will disappear because the new cut will be lower! He also said that the TT will hurt worse than the c section as a result of the muscle repair. I plan to have the surgery in February or March

Pics

Here are some pics that I'm so late uploading! I know I should have done this when I started my profile!

SETBACK!!!!!

I regret to inform u, my RS sisters, I am updating my profile from my HOSPITAL BED!!!! Yes! I'm in the hospital!!!! I came yesterday around 5:30 pm cause I was very lethargic, short of breath, having chest pains, and a headache. What brings this on? My stupid period!!! I had my baby in October 2013. After delivery, I stopped bleeding in about 3 weeks. My cycle came back on the week after Christmas and IS STILL ON!!!!! For the past 2 weeks it has been very heavy with large blood clots. I've lost so much blood. I finally couldn't take the feeling anymore so I went to my local health department for a hemoglobin check. A normal hemoglobin is between 11 and 14. Mine was a 6.8!!! They advised me to go to the emergency room. Upon my arrival, I was put in a room to receive a blood transfusion!!!! I DID NOT WANT IT!!!! Needless to say, I got the blood around 4 am. I feel better but my symptoms are starting to return!!!! Now I don't know if I will need another pint or not. I also sobt know what effect this will have on my upcoming surgery ;'''''( Now I'm thinking I may have to postpone it to a later date. Update again soon on my hospital stay. Hopefully I can go home today.
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Purple Rayne, are you ready?. I know you are getting excited getting close to the date. I can't wait for June 10.. wish you luck
I hope you're feeling better. Yes it's better to get your health and order before having surgery
Yes! I feel much better but believe it or not I'm STILL on my period!!! Now it has officially been 3 months it's been on
Is that the exact price he quoted, for your whole procedure.
Yes it is. The TT, lipo, MR, and BBL
Oh wow that a really reasonable price, I hope I get a reasonable price also, I want a tummy tuck but I would like to have either a thigh lift or breast lift with fat transfer also.
Dr Cochran is really affordable. My tt with Mr and lipo is 4900 . Thigh lipo is an extra 200
Yes it is. R u considering him to b ur doctor?
Thats very good im very excited now
Yes I am
Are you in Columbus as well
Yes I am
When are you going your sx
Hi Nita!!! I have another consult Tuesday. I said I was gonna wait until June but I'm so anxious that I'm gonna try for the end of April! I'm changing what I'm getting done first but I really need some opinions!!! I try to ask my husband but u know how that is!!! He just say yes 2 everything!
That's what I'm talking about. We have to do lunch ... I'm so ready to swap stories and nip tucks.lol
I know!!!! Will u b busy Tuesday?
I get off at 1150 and thats it .inbox me yournumber
Ok I just did
I have mine on the 28th
Good! That's the date I want to be around also! Don't forget pre and post op pics!!!
Did you set the sx date yet????? you are gonna be soooooo happy when you do!!! I wish you and Nita would hurry the hell up!!!!!
Girl time Can't go any faster!!
I have my 2nd consult on da 25th! I'm now aiming for the end of April! !! I'm thinking I'm gonna do the lipo and bbl first tho.
How are you? That is a great price. He quoted me 7300 for the same tt lipo and bbl . I am not to sure about having him do my procedures. He never showed me any pictures.