29, 2 Kids(not Counting the Hubby) and Ready to Get my Sexy Back!! - Columbus, GA

Well ladies and gents i am beyond excited. I went...

Well ladies and gents i am beyond excited. I went for my second consult and I'm so ready for June to be here. My date is set for June 19. I will be having a tt, mr,and a little bit of lipo on my inner thighs. After 2 children both by c section it's time to get this body rid of my extra skin. To top it off ,i turn 30 this year and i just want feel like a sexy woman again not just a mother and wife. Until next time!!!! See you on the flat side

Girl gon get your sexy back ;) congratulations on your decision, good luck, keep us posted and can't wait to see pics if you are comfortable.

Before pictures

Hey ladies here are my befores.....i plan on losing 5-10 more before surgery.

Good luck! I'm pretty you're going to look even more awesome after the TT!
Your shape now is nice. Once you get that flat stomach you are most definitely gonna look incredible. Good luck.

5months to go until the big day

Look nice in clothes and never without my spanx!! Can't wait to look sexy naked again.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

more befores

I would love to feel sexy naked again

Good luck!!
Well, I live here but would not consider myself to be local... :) You should feel very comfortable with Dr Cochran and not worry about anything. Hit me up anytime you want to talk. I wont lie, that first week or so really sucked! But now heading in to the middle of week two I feel like a whole new person.
That's great news. Cant wait to see your update

finally saved everything i need!!

It was very important to me to pay for this cash and not pay for this over a period of time. Surgery is june 19th and its all paid for!!!!!!!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

real expectations

Hey ladies..i am curious. What Is your expectation of sx. Personally i just want to feel sexy in a fitting gown, and wear cute swimwear . So my kids and i can enjoy the beach together without feeling self conscious.

Nita84 thanks for chatting with me today. I set my consult for March 4th. Excited
No problem!! It was great talking You. Call anytime

not so patiently waiting

Hi RS ladies. Only 4 more months for me!!!! I cant wait. It feels like forever. Im so excited watching each of you go through and come out. Flat. I can't wait to rub my hand on my flat tummy in a two piece on someone's beach :)

Can't wait to see your results
R u readyyyyy????!!!! It's almost time!!!!!
Keep us updated :) I would love to see the results
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Absolutely wonderful doctor !! Great bedside manner even hugged me! I feel secure and in good hands . The staff was amazing and willing to help any way possible, including sharing personal ps stories