29, 2 Kids(not Counting the Hubby) and Ready to Get my Sexy Back!! - Columbus, GA

Well ladies and gents i am beyond excited. I went...

Well ladies and gents i am beyond excited. I went for my second consult and I'm so ready for June to be here. My date is set for June 19. I will be having a tt, mr,and a little bit of lipo on my inner thighs. After 2 children both by c section it's time to get this body rid of my extra skin. To top it off ,i turn 30 this year and i just want feel like a sexy woman again not just a mother and wife. Until next time!!!! See you on the flat side

Before pictures

Hey ladies here are my befores.....i plan on losing 5-10 more before surgery.

5months to go until the big day

Look nice in clothes and never without my spanx!! Can't wait to look sexy naked again.

more befores

I would love to feel sexy naked again

finally saved everything i need!!

It was very important to me to pay for this cash and not pay for this over a period of time. Surgery is june 19th and its all paid for!!!!!!!

real expectations

Hey ladies..i am curious. What Is your expectation of sx. Personally i just want to feel sexy in a fitting gown, and wear cute swimwear . So my kids and i can enjoy the beach together without feeling self conscious.

not so patiently waiting

Hi RS ladies. Only 4 more months for me!!!! I cant wait. It feels like forever. Im so excited watching each of you go through and come out. Flat. I can't wait to rub my hand on my flat tummy in a two piece on someone's beach :)
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Absolutely wonderful doctor !! Great bedside manner even hugged me! I feel secure and in good hands . The staff was amazing and willing to help any way possible, including sharing personal ps stories

Can't wait to see your results
R u readyyyyy????!!!! It's almost time!!!!!
Keep us updated :) I would love to see the results
I am with you, I scheduled my new me June 10 for a tummy tuck and breast lift. Do you have a recliner chair? . I don't own a recliner but thinking about renting one.
Try not to think about it, you'll drive yourself crazy the next couple of months. Keep healthy, working out etc. it's key to a nice recovery! Good luck!
I'm trying. Lol. I have work family. And grad school keep me busy...i absolutely love the gym i just wish i had 1 extra hour In the day. I have a goal of losing 10 more pounds before surgery for the best possible result. I think i may just get back to Mr pre kids body . I don't cassette about stretch marks or a few extra pounds it's the skin that's killing me.
Nita84 thanks for chatting with me today. I set my consult for March 4th. Excited
No problem!! It was great talking You. Call anytime
Good luck!!
Thank you hun. You were one of the first ladies i saw he had done
Well, I live here but would not consider myself to be local... :) You should feel very comfortable with Dr Cochran and not worry about anything. Hit me up anytime you want to talk. I wont lie, that first week or so really sucked! But now heading in to the middle of week two I feel like a whole new person.
That's great news. Cant wait to see your update
I plan on taking some new pictures tomorrow, since the difference between today and day two is HUGE!
I am 9 days post-op from a Mommy Makeover with Dr Cochran. He really is the best doctor in the area. Keep me posted...I bet you are pretty excited!!!
Good luck! I'm pretty you're going to look even more awesome after the TT!
Your shape now is nice. Once you get that flat stomach you are most definitely gonna look incredible. Good luck.
You're going to look great! My tummy is very similar to yours and I can't wait to get rid of it!!! Good luck on your journey.
We definately have similar shapes , i can't wait to have this gone!! Good luck to you as well . When do you have your s
I'm scheduled March 18. I'm counting down the days!
look at you, you already have a figure, and your results will be great. why june, if I may ask?
I teach at a local college and had to wait until the semester was over. Sadly. I want to do it now !!! Thank you by the way .i just want to be smooth again!
Understandable :) I would want to too lol. But time flies.. first steps are done for now.