When I got my implants in Oct of 2003, my plastic...

When I got my implants in Oct of 2003, my plastic surgeon offered to do a breast lift at the time for a small amount of money. I researched it and saw pictures & it scared the hell out of me. I said I'd NEVER do that to myself. Later I wished I had put up the money & had gotten it over with then.
He couldn't place them under the muscle because I had a severe sagging problem. I got them over the muscle. Last spring I scheduled a facelift & got to thinking that I might as well do the BL while I would be recouping from the Facelift.
I have a hard time getting bras to fit right because where the strap joins the top of the cup there is a gap. My boobs sit on my waist, I am high waisted, and they make me hot & sweat underneath them. I can be cold & freezing everywhere else, but under my boobs can be hot!
I am so scared of the scars. My areolas are so light in color that you can't hardly see them, so when the scar fades, it will still be noticeble, not like if it was the boundary of one shade to the next.

Clock is ticking!

Well I keep on getting on here & looking @ other's pic's & comments. I have had this scheduled since May & I am so ready to get this over with. I put my camera on the tripod & made some better pic's for comparison. 1 more day & 2 wakeups!

Clearer pic's

Better pic's.

It's over!

Go back Wed to get bandages off.

Post Day 1

I got to take my bandages offf to rewrap. I'm shocked! I like them! I was so afraid that they weren't going to look good that I kept reassuring myself that I was doing this for the comfort.
I bought a bag of bras without underwire from walmart to wear after surgery until wounds heal. I might can wear them for every day if they can support me enough.
I have been having to wear these hugh uncomfortable underwire bras to keep boobs off my waist.
When I had eyelid surgery almost 2 ys ago, I had no appetitte, and when I would take my pills with water, I would forget to make myself eat something. I was sick & and naussiated to the point I thought I might have to go to emergency room. This time I have an appetitte & almost can't eat. I struggle though crackers, drink generic Ensure and yest drank Cream o Chicken soup. I haven't been naussiated at all, and minimal pain. Unbelieavalbe. It is a difference of daylight & dark from recovery last time.

Day 2 post op

Well I can't really see anything much different than yesterday. I might not post pics everyday if there is no change, but I haven't compared with yesterday yet. I like them but they seem so much smaller. Got to take the good with the bad. They are comfortable to have tthem close to my chest & not weighing me down. I'll be 52 next month and I shouldn't worry about having big boobs. But, If I ever need to exchange them because 1 bursts or something, I will go up in size. Riding to Dr's office (45 miles away) tired me out. Said I could shower, I bathed off this morning but IOthink I'll wait till this afternoon.

Slow healing

IF you look at my pictures, and look at other Dr's pics, my operation was an A+. My PS told me that it might make my boobs look smaller. The satisfaction for BL is about 87%. I thought well watch me be in that 13% that is dissatisfied. Lol. Well I'm between the lines. It is so nice for them not to be laying on my stomach, but where is my cleavage? I don't have any anymore.
I might as well start likeing them, I'm just used to haveing the biggest boobs out of my family, mostly where I work & where I go.
They look really good without shirts off. When I put a shirt on though, I look like a 12 yr old girl with her first padded push up bra. Lol.
In time I will really like them. Especially if they fluff or something. I ask PS and he said they wouldn't change very much.
After incisions heal, I could go braless & make them sag, but now that would be absolutely stupid.
Has anybody ever watched "Jenna Marbles" on you tube? She is halarious. She has 1 video on how to make it look like you have big boobs when you don't. :)
I have just hit the depression mode that everyone talks about. Yesterday actually. I'm in a small pity party, but I'm getting out of it.

Tape removed

Dr Removed my tape today. Thought I'd updadat pic's.

Tape removed

Underneath Breast

Got these with cell right after shower, what should I put on them? I'm not in pain, but don't want them popping open. Should I just let heal then use some kind of scar treatment?

14 Days Post

I still haven't rated "worth it or not". I think I will wait until I do scar therapy. My stitches look like 2 different people did them almost. I think it is just because of him being either right handed or left handed. I'm on an emotional roller coaster about my boobs.

Decided I really like my breast lift.

Just a quick update so say I like my breast lift. It is slow go with the incisions getting well. I still have a few scabs left. I can't hardly wait for them to go away so I can start scar therapy. I got the silicone sheets made for mastopexy for lollipop incisions.

Seams have almost disappeared!

In 5 days my seams, as I call them, have almost disappeared. I have been wearing sports bras almost constantly since BL. I didn't want to take a chance of them splitting open or anything. This week for 3 days in a row I wore an old bra and then last night noticed that the seams have relaxed & are starting to not look so "Frankenstineish" I guess the weight of my boobs made the seams flatten out. Really happy, and I put neosporin on the last 2 scabs so I could hurry up with my lollipop scar sheets. Put them on for first time today. Woo Hooo. I had the worst scars that I had seen yet, now they look minor.

Seams 'cont

Don't know why pic's didn't go through first time. Can Y'all believe they have improved so much in 5 days?
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

I totally trust Dr. Pagadala. These are my boobs and thy've been absolutely beautiful for 10 yrs now. I know he will take real good care of them.