On Feb, 17th I had a face, neck, brow, and lip...

On Feb, 17th I had a face, neck, brow, and lip implants. Since I am only 3 days post op I can't really tell what I am going to look like. Dr Pagadala says that I am looking good, and that he thinks I will be happy with my results. My sister who went with me says that she thinks my neck is going to look really good, and she says she can tell the difference in my eyes already. She says she can already tell a difference in my brow, and neck. Right now my lips are so swollen I have no clue how they are going to look. Right now they look like a blowfish, but Dr. Pagadala assures me that they will not look like this in the end.

I think it is going to look good too ---

5 days post op

I am having some tightness on one side of my face. Hoping this is normal. I go back tomorrow to have stitches taken out. So I will find out what my doctor has to say on my recovery. It will be 7 days tomorrow.

Msdenise.....I forgot to be specific as to which person I was asking and I confused everybody so I'll ask Msdenise.....Swelling aside, you look great! Did you have your upper eyes lifted in the past? I know in your b4 your kind of furrowing your brow and maybe making your eyes look heavier on the outer edges but was just wondering about any prior surgery? thanks, grace
No I hadn't had anything done to my eyes before. I have some pictures that I took about a week before surgery that I need to post. I will try to post them today.
Best wishes to you for a speedy recovery! I'm sure it's quite an experience the first 10 days after surgery. From what I can see, it appears he did a great job and I bet you'll be pleased.

New before pictures

Thought I would add some pictures I took about a week before my surgery.

Your neck already looks great! I can't even really see any bruising!
Thanks for sharing the before surgery pictures -- really helps
I'm so glad you started your story here on RealSelf! I cannot wait to see your photos as you continue to heal. It is still early days, so hang in there. Do you know what size lip implants you got?

12 days post op

Today makes 12 days post op, and I figured I'd take and post some new pictures. Still a lot of swelling, but it does seem to be going down a little everyday. I just have to keep telling myself it takes time. My right side is still a lot tighter than the left, but I can tell it's better than it was.

I think you look great!...& only 12 days. I am booked to have surgery on the 8th April, I just want to get on with it. Seeing your pictures & how your recovery is going is inspiring!...I know patience must be so hard....something I deffinitely lack!. I look forward to your next updates.
Thank you. I think I'm probably doing fine. I don't look really everyday, and the reason why is I'm afraid I would be discouraged. Even without looking I can feel the difference everyday if that makes sense. I'm just trusting in my Doctor that in the end that I'll be happy with it. He just made me feel real comfortable with him, and trust in him. ....Congratulations on your surgery date. I'm sure you will do great. Please keep me posted. Would love to see your before and after pictures.
Thank you....I will post pre pics closer to the op date. I swing between terrified & very excited....as as I said yours ...& other posts are so encouraging. I am 54 & having neck & mini face...also upper eyelids....I have already had upper & lower eyes done 6 years ago. Hope you are waking up to an even more beautiful you today!

2 weeks today

I thought I would post some new pictures. I am two weeks today.

Nice new photo's --- looking good for 2 weeks out
Thank you. I appreciate the compliment. Gives me hope that it is all going to be worth it. In the end.
Yes, absolutely....I agree with M m....only 2 weeks & such difference between before & after ( in the nicest way!). As I keep saying, just so encouraging!

17 days

Today makes 17 days post op, and I thought I would post some new pictures. It's my first day putting on any make-up. I just used very little, my face is still swollen, and it's still peeling bad. Luckily everyday seems to be a little better than the day before.

Looking great!

3 weeks today

Today makes three weeks since my surgery. Still swollen, but it seems to get better with every passing day. Face and neck are still real tight. My lips still have numbness, but they aren't as chapped as they were. Still can't open my mouth enough to eat like a burger or something you have to bite into. I'm guessing that will get better in time. All though I wish I could speed up the healing I'm really excited about the new me. I would do it all over again.

Great photos!
You look amazing! Thanks for doing the updates. Check with your doctor about kelocote scar gel...I love it. They have it on amazon.
Thank you, and I will order me some of the scar gel you recommended.

24 Post Op

I thought I would add some new pictures that I took today. Some with Makeup, and some without. I also sent them to my doctor so he can look at my progress until I see him on the 31st. He said they all looked good. He could tell that I am swollen on both sides but mostly on the right side. I had ask him about the numbness with my lips and he said that was normal, that in a few more weeks they should be better. He said that he felt that in the end I would be happy with the results. But that it just takes time to heal, and that I have to have patience. And I agree I think I will be happy too. So far I am anyways.

Looking good! & very natural, the scars in front of the ears seem to heal quickly. It must be fun waking up each morning & seeing a little bit of difference each day!....oooo I can't wait to have the surgery & get started on the healing!

one month today

Today makes one month. Thought I would post some new pictures for all to see. I still have a lot of swelling on the right side, especially at the corner of my eye. My lips are not cracking and peeling like they were, but they are still numb. My scars seem to be healing nicely. I did have one that was real deep but it is starting to smooth out. All in all I think I'm on the mend.

I live in Columbus too! You look great, at least twenty years younger. :)
Oh my goodness, thank you so much. I sure do appreciate the compliment. I don't live in Columbus. I live in Dalton, GA. I'm about two hundred miles from there. I just found Dr Pagadala on real self, and made a consultation and went to see him. He is such a great, and caring doctor. Plus here the cost is twice what it is there, and I'm not a fan of or local plastic surgeons. I've seen their work. Again thank you, for the vote of confidence.
Geez one more thing -- lips looking really good

6 Weeks

Today makes six weeks since I had my surgery. I went yesterday for my check up, and Doc says everything is healing good. He did say I am still swollen some, and again mostly on the right side. I don't go back again for two months. He said most all swelling should be gone by then. He did say he may have to lift the corners of my brow up some more. Can't really tell until all the swelling is gone. Said should be able to know more when I go back.

you look fantastic. You look like a much younger and youthful version of yourself. Thank you for sharing.
Thank you for the compliment. When people acknowledge you, it just makes you feel good, and that's what I wanted from my surgery to feel good about myself. I got tired of waking up every morning and looking in the mirror and all I seen was lines, and a turkey neck. I told my husband I was afraid when turkey season come around somebody my shoot me for a gobbler...lol My only thought now is what took me so long. Again thank you for the compliment.
You look so beautiful!

51yr old, and ready for a complete make over.

I am 8 weeks from my surgery, and loving it. Wish I had done it before now. I couldn't be anymore pleased. I had a neck/facelift, lip implants, and the corners of my eyes lifted. When I went back for my 6 week checkup he said everything was looking good, but I still had swelling more so on the right side of my face and eye. He did say when I come back on my 3mo checkup that if my right eye corner had not changed enough he may have to lift it again. I took it that it would be just in the office nothing major. Sounded like maybe just a stitch or two to pull it up. But anyways I thought I'd post new pictures at two mos.

You have come such a long way in two months which is astonishing given the amount of swelling post op. What a fantastic result, congratulations and enjoy :)
Thank you. I sent my new pictures to my doc just for him to see, and to ask him what I need to be using to wash my face in, and if I needed anything else specific. And he wrote me back and told me just to use whatever I wanted to clean my face with, but to make sure I used a good moisturizer with a sunscreen it. And that when I come back next month that he would be prescribing me a Retin A lotion to use on my face. And lastly he told me I was looking FABULOUS in my pictures. That made my day. Cause I know he did the work but I haven't seen him in a few weeks and when I did he said that I was doing, but still a lot of swelling. So for him to say I was looking fabulous well it just made me happy. I hadn't really thought of it, but I feel that way too. People can't believe how fast that I have heeled, and how much that my appearance has changed. I am so glad that I did this, just wish I had done it sooner.
lovely!!

3 Months.

I am 3 months out of my surgery, and so glad that I did it. I couldn't be more pleased.

Stunning - hoping for the same great outcome in a week or so :-)
You look beautiful! Thank you so much for your awesome updates!
Thank you so much. And your very welcome. I love this forum. Such a wonderful place for people to learn from. I love reading the stories from everyone. Everybody has their own story to tell.
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Love Dr. Pagadala. Couldn't ask for a nicer doctor. He and his staff are wonderful, and dedicated to their field. He will answer any questions that you may have and doesn't rush you out the door. I believe he is truly a wonderful and caring doctor.