51yr Old Face, and Ready for a New One. - Columbus, GA

On Feb, 17th I had a face, neck, brow, and lip...

On Feb, 17th I had a face, neck, brow, and lip implants. Since I am only 3 days post op I can't really tell what I am going to look like. Dr Pagadala says that I am looking good, and that he thinks I will be happy with my results. My sister who went with me says that she thinks my neck is going to look really good, and she says she can tell the difference in my eyes already. She says she can already tell a difference in my brow, and neck. Right now my lips are so swollen I have no clue how they are going to look. Right now they look like a blowfish, but Dr. Pagadala assures me that they will not look like this in the end.

5 days post op

I am having some tightness on one side of my face. Hoping this is normal. I go back tomorrow to have stitches taken out. So I will find out what my doctor has to say on my recovery. It will be 7 days tomorrow.

New before pictures

Thought I would add some pictures I took about a week before my surgery.

12 days post op

Today makes 12 days post op, and I figured I'd take and post some new pictures. Still a lot of swelling, but it does seem to be going down a little everyday. I just have to keep telling myself it takes time. My right side is still a lot tighter than the left, but I can tell it's better than it was.

2 weeks today

I thought I would post some new pictures. I am two weeks today.

17 days

Today makes 17 days post op, and I thought I would post some new pictures. It's my first day putting on any make-up. I just used very little, my face is still swollen, and it's still peeling bad. Luckily everyday seems to be a little better than the day before.

3 weeks today

Today makes three weeks since my surgery. Still swollen, but it seems to get better with every passing day. Face and neck are still real tight. My lips still have numbness, but they aren't as chapped as they were. Still can't open my mouth enough to eat like a burger or something you have to bite into. I'm guessing that will get better in time. All though I wish I could speed up the healing I'm really excited about the new me. I would do it all over again.

24 Post Op

I thought I would add some new pictures that I took today. Some with Makeup, and some without. I also sent them to my doctor so he can look at my progress until I see him on the 31st. He said they all looked good. He could tell that I am swollen on both sides but mostly on the right side. I had ask him about the numbness with my lips and he said that was normal, that in a few more weeks they should be better. He said that he felt that in the end I would be happy with the results. But that it just takes time to heal, and that I have to have patience. And I agree I think I will be happy too. So far I am anyways.

one month today

Today makes one month. Thought I would post some new pictures for all to see. I still have a lot of swelling on the right side, especially at the corner of my eye. My lips are not cracking and peeling like they were, but they are still numb. My scars seem to be healing nicely. I did have one that was real deep but it is starting to smooth out. All in all I think I'm on the mend.

6 Weeks

Today makes six weeks since I had my surgery. I went yesterday for my check up, and Doc says everything is healing good. He did say I am still swollen some, and again mostly on the right side. I don't go back again for two months. He said most all swelling should be gone by then. He did say he may have to lift the corners of my brow up some more. Can't really tell until all the swelling is gone. Said should be able to know more when I go back.

51yr old, and ready for a complete make over.

I am 8 weeks from my surgery, and loving it. Wish I had done it before now. I couldn't be anymore pleased. I had a neck/facelift, lip implants, and the corners of my eyes lifted. When I went back for my 6 week checkup he said everything was looking good, but I still had swelling more so on the right side of my face and eye. He did say when I come back on my 3mo checkup that if my right eye corner had not changed enough he may have to lift it again. I took it that it would be just in the office nothing major. Sounded like maybe just a stitch or two to pull it up. But anyways I thought I'd post new pictures at two mos.

3 Months.

I am 3 months out of my surgery, and so glad that I did it. I couldn't be more pleased.
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Love Dr. Pagadala. Couldn't ask for a nicer doctor. He and his staff are wonderful, and dedicated to their field. He will answer any questions that you may have and doesn't rush you out the door. I believe he is truly a wonderful and caring doctor.