Saline to Silicone w/ Full Lift 355 HP's! Worth it! Very happy!!!

5'3", 135 lbs. Had 300cc Saline Overs for 13...

5'3", 135 lbs. Had 300cc Saline Overs for 13 years. Hated them! Heavy and huge. Had them removed 2 years ago. I am scheduled for my 2nd BA on 4/30/13. I am going with Silicone Unders this time with a full anchor lift. The doctor is going to decide on size but looking at 350-375-400cc HP's. I feel confident that I have shown him enough pics of my wish boobs.
I am a nervous wreck! Hoping that I will like Silicone better than the Saline. I think placement has a lot to do with it also. I had nothing holding them up except for skin before, so definitely going under the muscle this time.
I will post pics and keep you all updated. The surgery is very close!!! Staying motivated on here :)

Need Encouragement -Controversial...Am I a bad Christian bc I want breast implants?

I was raised in church, and I understand God made us and is happy with us; but is it so bad that we want to feel better about ourselves? I have family that I am having a difficult time hiding this surgery from. I have almost slipped up and said "Oh when I have my surgery in two weeks" -then caught myself -oh I mean when I am out of town and really busy. I hate lying! But I know the reaction of these family members. It makes me feel bad, and I truly want to feel good about doing this. I do not think God would be angry at me for doing this. Any thoughts from anyone? Anyone else had to deal with this, or similar experience.

Am I supposed to look like this?

Had the lift and implants on 4/30. I'm only 2 days post op. Doctor says I'm really swollen and that I will drop. He feels certain that I will be happy with end results. Right now I find that hard to believe. I'm very discouraged at the pics. Want to cry all the time. Thinking what did I do!!!

am I supposed to look like this?

Extremely happy and very excited!

Excellent surgeon! Amazing precision with incisions. Worth it! Would return to him, and would highly recommend! I had a lift and had put it off a long time for fear of scarring; now I ask myself why I waited so long! I feel so good about myself again! I have a very youthful appearance. He even repaired scarring from my previous surgery - I do not think I am going need any scar cream at all. :) So excited!!! I do not know why my pics came out so dark. I will post new ones soon.

Happy!

Tried to brighten pictures :)
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

What a difference a couple of weeks makes. Your results look great.
Your breast will settle and the swelling will go down. I can see that they will have a good shape to them in about a month.
Thank you! It is an emotional roller coaster waiting. Really must have patience. :)
Hi there. Just saw your story and pics. Not sure what to say but your breasts look very swollen but with a lot of tissue puckering underneath. What size implant do you have? I am so sorry about your results and really hope with time they drop and round out. Remember, your PS can do a revision if you are not happy. My PS does any revisions for free if there is a problem and/or the patient is unhappy...good luck and post some more pics if things are changing. :)
I have 355 Sientra HP - They have started changing and I am very happy! I posted new pics.
And about your results.... patience, patience, patience. You should spend a good deal of time reading this site. You will hear many women explain how they had felt exactly how you are feeling now. Its completely normal to have swelling, bruising and scaring after a surgery. You are in the healing phase right now. So you haven't even gotten the final results yet. I think you will be very pleased with them in a month or two.
Thank You :) I posted new pics - I am loving them!
At my church... there are a few women who have had this surgery. These ladies are kind, responciable, respected members of society. I do not think you should feel bad at all! The better you feel about yourself helps you to be the best person you can be. By the way... no one else even knows these women had such a surgery, I just happen to notice because of all the research I do.
This means so much to me! Thank You! I do feel better about myself on the inside! I like this feeling of finally feeling good about myself. I have never felt this way before and it feels comfortable in my body. Its just for me, and my husband gets to enjoy -lol But I do not think God would be angry with me at all. I was able to proceed with the surgery because of encouraging comments from this site.
I love espann22's comment. I also struggled with guilt when deciding to have this surgery. I'm 10 days post-op now, and I still have moments when I wonder if I did the right thing spiritually. Physically I'm very happy with the outcome even though I have a lot of healing left to do! I think your results look good for 2 days post. Hang in there!
Thank You! I am feeling better with my decision because of encouraging comments like yours and sharing with each other. I am learning not to feel guilty for doing it though. I made an educated decision to do something for me that made me feel better - I see it no different now that women getting help for other issues in life -that make them better - I still have days -where a friend might say oh why - but I don't feel the need anymore to explain or make them understand - if it was that important to me - then that is all that matters! They can make the same decision if that was important to them, and I am happy for the women that can feel so secure in the bodies they were born with, but I dealt with very low self esteem all of my life, and I was not that girl.
No, you're not a bad Christian. I too am a Christian. My peace came from asking God about having the procedure. This decision is between you and God, not anyone else. Remember, John12:47b. Jesus came to save not to judge. Also if you'd like more information about plastic surgery and Christians, Google Joyce Meyers. But again this between you and your God. hope this helps.
I agree with espann22, it's your body and nobody has the right to judge you for any decision you make regardless of religion. Don't place restrictions on yourself for fear of what others will say, always stay true to yourself and do what makes you feel happy.
Thank you so much for this reply. It helped me proceed with my surgery feeling good about my decision. I needed to hear this.
Eva so true - I have dealt with low self esteem all of my life and placed restrictions on myself - this is my way of self-improvement and made me feel good about me! Made me comfortable in my body. I am not one to show them off - most people don't know I did this, but I find myself giggling inside -because I feel good about me now :) I think that actually makes God happy.
I'm glad to hear this. Remember throw out the rule book of religion and have an intimate relationship with Jesus.
Welcome, It's wonderful you started your review so we can help support you through this. Sorry to hear you were not happy with your first implants. I wanted to share this guide with you:

GUIDE TO CHOOSING THE RIGHT BREAST IMPLANTS

Good luck and keep us posted on your journey!