Saline to Silicone w/ Full Lift 355 HP's! Worth it! Very happy!!!

5'3", 135 lbs. Had 300cc Saline Overs for 13...

5'3", 135 lbs. Had 300cc Saline Overs for 13 years. Hated them! Heavy and huge. Had them removed 2 years ago. I am scheduled for my 2nd BA on 4/30/13. I am going with Silicone Unders this time with a full anchor lift. The doctor is going to decide on size but looking at 350-375-400cc HP's. I feel confident that I have shown him enough pics of my wish boobs.
I am a nervous wreck! Hoping that I will like Silicone better than the Saline. I think placement has a lot to do with it also. I had nothing holding them up except for skin before, so definitely going under the muscle this time.
I will post pics and keep you all updated. The surgery is very close!!! Staying motivated on here :)

Need Encouragement -Controversial...Am I a bad Christian bc I want breast implants?

I was raised in church, and I understand God made us and is happy with us; but is it so bad that we want to feel better about ourselves? I have family that I am having a difficult time hiding this surgery from. I have almost slipped up and said "Oh when I have my surgery in two weeks" -then caught myself -oh I mean when I am out of town and really busy. I hate lying! But I know the reaction of these family members. It makes me feel bad, and I truly want to feel good about doing this. I do not think God would be angry at me for doing this. Any thoughts from anyone? Anyone else had to deal with this, or similar experience.

Am I supposed to look like this?

Had the lift and implants on 4/30. I'm only 2 days post op. Doctor says I'm really swollen and that I will drop. He feels certain that I will be happy with end results. Right now I find that hard to believe. I'm very discouraged at the pics. Want to cry all the time. Thinking what did I do!!!

am I supposed to look like this?

Extremely happy and very excited!

Excellent surgeon! Amazing precision with incisions. Worth it! Would return to him, and would highly recommend! I had a lift and had put it off a long time for fear of scarring; now I ask myself why I waited so long! I feel so good about myself again! I have a very youthful appearance. He even repaired scarring from my previous surgery - I do not think I am going need any scar cream at all. :) So excited!!! I do not know why my pics came out so dark. I will post new ones soon.

Happy!

Tried to brighten pictures :)
Columbus Plastic Surgeon