Saline Implants - Columbus, GA

I had my saline implants on top of muscle ive had...

i had my saline implants on top of muscle ive had two children one before op and have had one after photo i upload is recent and taking only last week. dr p listened to me i was very scared as have never under gone anything before he was kind well manned and really listened to me i felt confident with him he gets striaght to the point. the of surgery i was so nervous but he was great, when i woke i remember feeling so much pain but i had never had surgery before i did exactly what dr p told me too fas far as after care goes you cant really even see my scars with are tiny and so faint you wouldnt know id have to really make you look. and its now 2013 as you can see in pic im still happy i have had a child since and took care of my breats during pregnancy wearing sports bras to sleep and creams and as you can see still good , feels great im a dancer and currently in texas the amount of compliments on by breats the are un real most people belive are perfect natural brests till i tell them. obviously they have slight drop since having my secind child while having implants but im happy and i love them. when i must replace one day i plan only to use dr p no matter where i am in the world will travel to him.
             your breast look very natural; how long have you had your saline implants?
only 3 years had them since 2010 but i i had my daughter in 2011 but i loved them so im happy he was a great doctor

today

im still happy with them but you also must remember i have had a child since having my implants also.

picture with implants after my daughter was born

first picture uploaded is presant this pic to show implant after child was last year

...

this picture is presant only taen last week same as first, so as you can see 3 years old and after child im still happy and would go back to the same doctor when the day comes i must change also should mention my implant in on top of the muscle
You're so pretty, your breasts look very natural!

Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf! You look great...even 3 years post op and post baby. Do you recall how many cc's you got? Violet1234 and I are distracted with your flat stomach! How many hours of pole dancing and gym time must we do each week?!  :)

i had my daughter when i was 28! i also had lipo and a tummy tuck done 3 years ago; i thought about buying a pole for my home; lol!
Columbus Plastic Surgeon