Worth the Wait! - Columbus, OH

I have wanted a lift since I can't remember when....

I have wanted a lift since I can't remember when. It was just always on my to do list, but knew I wanted to have children and to experience breast feeding, so I waited. The first time I made my apt with a PS youngest was 11/2 but for family reasons I never had it done. Them I got busy with raisungb a family, securing my career which included school, but my wish was always there. Finally the degree was finished and both kids were in school so I started working out again and slowly changing my diet. I lost about 35 lbs and realized at 46 my body wasn't bouncing back rather saging more. That was all it took and I made another apt w a PS. That initial apt went really well and I never looked back. I hit the gym harder than ever and was very aware of what I was eating at all times. Finally my goal was within reach. I will never forget the morning and driving to the surgery center. It was kind of an out of body experience, but I felt prepared in all ways I could. I had lost another 13 lbs just 2 shy from where I wanted to be, I has been working out up until 12 prior to my surgery and my nutrition was great so everything else was in the hands of my surgeon, anesthesia and the staff.

All in all I had mini TT, BL and lipo to flank and abd. I am 5'10" and weigh about 210 but am pretty solid. I was a 36 DD - 40 D depending on brand of bra. I don't have current measurements but was told that Minsk was removed and that it was all just lifted.

Recovery has been pretty good. I've been focussing on high protein and water consumption. I left the surgery center with a catheter and two drains. I took the catch out on PO day 1, drain 1 was removed in the office on PO day 4 and the second on PO day 6 which is today. My healing is going well and I am also down 5 lbs which I find hard to believe, but I will take it keeping in mind a few of those may come back due to fluid shifts.

I feel great but still tire pretty easily. I am focussing on not over doing it along with keeping my diet in line for now.

Columbus Plastic Surgeon

I have a career in the medical field and have been able to witness his surgical abilities first hand for years.