February 2015

Getting nervous and having second thoughts. I am...

Getting nervous and having second thoughts. I am scheduled for a BBL in 27 days under local IV sedation. I prefer local versus general anesthesia due to a previous bad experience with general anesthesia. However, I am concerned that the results wont be near to what I wished for ( a Nikki Minaj butt with a hour glass figure, small waist and big hips). Has anyone underwent this procedure under local IV sedation? I don't want to waste 7,500... My PS has already informed me that I wont get the dramatic results I want, how is this when I weigh 176 pds (abdomen and love handles) and my butt is a nice size and shape already. Any thoughts? Anyone aware of someone who has had a BBL under Local and had good results (huge butt) post op?

Finally able to upload pics

MAJOR CHANGE OF PLANS

Sooo I will officially be a Duran Doll on September 30, 2013. Sh*t is getting REAL. I am so nervous BUT extremely ready for this. any thoughts from POST OP dolls? Also staying at Yasmine Recovery House...

GOOD LUCK

Shout out to my girl MZdee.. her surgery is tomorrow

Rescheduled

Awww so I have mixed feelings because I just rescheduled with Duran for feb 21.. Wanted this done ASAP but my priorities took precedent.. Anyhow, it will def. be done in February until then I will keep reading everyone else reviews... I still don't understand the reasoning behind her not prescribing pain meds especially if your having a TT. I thought I was gone die after I had a csection I can only imagine what will happen after the TT and BBL. Yal have a blessed day..

Give me the DONK!!

Can anyone point me in the direction of any recent Duran dolls with HUGE BOOTIES? It could be me but I'm starting to see less volume. However, this could be d/t personal preferences. I'm only asking because I want as much as my skin allows NO CONSERVATIVE FOR ME!!!

COME ON FEBRUARY

Sooo.. Im so anxious for February to get here. I will be having surgery on February 21 (Yaaayyy) with the infamous Dr.Duran! Good luck to everyone scheduled for surgery today and for that matter ANYDAY. I do have a couple questions..What garments do I need for the first few weeks after surgery? Faja, squeem, both or something else? Due to the fact Duran uses the butt in faja, I wanted to purchase the butt out faja but unsure of what size to get. Also, at the time of my quote (3 months ago) duran said that I should lose 20 to 30 pounds. I like being thick and believe that is too much weight for me to lose. However, I will say that I have lost 4 pounds and if needed I guess will lose 16 more. Has anyone been denied surgery due to weight? I already know that she wants your BMI to be less than 34. Comments are welcome. Thanks

Nervous yet EXTREMELY EXCITED

Soo.. I attempted to start another update under a different name however for unknown reasons it did not go thru. Anyway, my surgery date is fast approaching! I'm experiencing all kinda emotions. One minute I'm happy then the next minute I think of the worst that can happen (uggh..). I have only lost 10 pds so I'm down from 179, however Dr.Duran recommended that I lose 20-30 pds. Ladies pray that I don't get all the way there just to be denied! That would suck! BTW I am 4'11( I really don't look like I weigh 169 it shows more in my stomach)

I will attempt to upload some before pics.... Till next update ladies...

In need information on Domingas and Yasmine Recovery house

so I was originally booked for Yasmines recovery house but now having second thoughts. I just read a couple reviews where she had a people bunched together like animals**MMMmm I don't thnk so** any dolls have any info on Domingas or Yasmines?? Dominga said she may be able to fit me in , however I would have to take a room without air for the first night.. decisions decisions. Info is appreciated. Thanks

Almost time...

So happy that lookbackatit35is doing ok!!! She looks great!! Well dolls I have surgery next Thursday! I soooo hope it happens( I'm always thinking the worst SMH). Here's a couple more pre surgery pics that Yal can laugh at lol

I meant..

Sorry I meant MySexyback35

??

Anyone know if santo dominga has hair stores tht supply Brazilian or InDian hair?? I'm so serious. Thinking about taking out theses braids while I'm there and buying some hair to have sewn in when I get back in the states...

Shit is real!

On my way to airport! Will update once I get to the DR! Need all yall prayers that everything goes accordingly! Holla at Yal later

Thanks y'all

This recovery aint no joke!!! Had my surgery as planned feb 21. I've been sick every since. Wasn't eating or drinking but for some reason I snapped out of it today( I kept thinking about my babies and how they need me:)) anyways, I will update when I get home in a couple days..soo much to tell.

Domingas recovery home..

Ladies, if your looking for a perfect recovery home your not gonna find it( at least not in the DR). From the 3 times I was at Cipla I heard complaints about almost every recovery home. Honestly, I feel like Domingas was worth the money. Her massage person was the bomb(massages are included)Yea, she forgot to wash my clothes (but that was the least of my worries). There was a time I didn't eat dinner but I believe she thought we were sleep and DIdnt want to wake me( I was going thru it). Go with whatever your mind tells you. I give her 7/10---

9 days post op

It's been 9 days since surgery and Im feeling disappointed. My butt is getting smaller by the day. I hate this faja( it's the devil). I'm wondering what I can put on in place of it-- or maybe see if Macy's has a more comfortable one. I don't know but what I do know is that I didn't go thru this pain to have a small butt. Don't get me wrong Duran is WONDERFUL, however from the post op girls at CIPLA--Cabral is number one in giving big assess then YILLY. Yes, I know there has been some debate over who gives the bigger butts Yilly or Duran-from what I saw its Yilly hands down. Gonna post a couple pics and please ladies if you know an alternative to this damn faja hit me up... Til next time loves!!?

Few days after surgery

My current situation

Not wearing the faja. Purchased some butt out panties and a waist cincher so will try and wear those. In my opinion my butt is getting smaller. Yal be the judge. Til next time dolls...

I love it!

Just came from the mall. Had all eyes on me!! Gotta say had the females a lil irritated! Dang ladies, just gone hate like that. Heard all kinda laughter as I walked by. I ain't mad. It be like that. Loving the new and improved me!!!! Be prepared for this my BBL sisters.

uggh

My butt continues to decrease! I drive my daughter crazy everyday asking her how much more my butt has went down. I know I previously said "no round 2's" however, Im really considering Dr.Cabral next year. Yes, I said it, another surgery coming next year.

2 months post op

I really would like a round two but starting to get scared from everything that's going on. Not sure what I will do. Whereas I thought my stomach was nice I now hate it. I'm extremely hard to please. It's my money soooo it is what it is. Here's a recent pic

King Cabral

Round two scheduled with Cabral- February 2015. Let's Goooo! Any post op Cabral dolls I would love to read how your experience went.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Sweetest doctor yet. Very attentive post op. Love her.