Bbl Tt Ba Lipo - Columbia, SC

Okay lady's hoping to be a yily doll by mid 2014....

Okay lady's hoping to be a yily doll by mid 2014. Iam looking for a travel partner . My husband will not let me go by myself. My husband is only okay with me going bc my sister said she will go with me but I don't want to wait until 2015 when she said she could go. So is there any lady's in South Carolina or North Carolina planing to go mid 2014 ?
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Hey hun I'm in Columbia, SC but I leave on my birthday Oct 30 and will be scheduled for Oct 31st.
Awesome i am still not sure when I will be able to go but but im so glad to know someone from my area is going to so if I do have to wait longer then I would like to i would love to meet and have a travel parter .... At first I did ask my husband if he thought i would be possible for me to go in October but I am trying to push it up a bit lol. But since your in Columbia i don't no if you know where j d's fashion is but they have the garment we will have to where there for $40.00 I'm not sure what stage it is but I believe it is the first stage ... What surgery are you going to have?
JDs fashions, where exactly? Are you talking about the one on Fairfield Rd or Garners Ferry? I live off Broad River Rd by sled. So point me in the direction so I can go check out the garments. When you have sx your provided your 1st stage garment you have to purchase a 2nd stage one which would have to be a size smaller. $40 you can't beat that at all.
I'm going to have a BBL with lipo to the arms, armpits, flanks, abdomen, full back and bra rolls (including hips) and a BL with silicone implants. You?
on 2 notch north east Columbia the shopping center where walmart is , buffolos wild wing, the dollar tree, on your way to sandhill mall . The color is black .
I wanting to get the bbl with lipo , tt and I need to get my breast fixed where I had surgery in april in Columbia at dr wasserman office ....he did a horrible job!!!! One of my breast is hirer then the other and you cant even tell I got a lift and paid 7050.00 for that and he will only fix my one breast for an extra 1350.00 . I told him I used my income taxes plus borrowed the rest and there was know way I could even get it fixed until next income taxes . He wasn't will to fix he mistake with more money
So it's in that shopping plaza??! I think I know exactly where your talking about.. Black is cool with me although I see everyone buying beige!!. I wonder why... He is wrong for that and should have fixed what he messed up.. The nerves some of these doctors have in the USA... Well I hope your husband let you know something because heck it would be GREAT to leave with someone in the same city and return lol.. Can you speak any spanish?? I'm not being funny but really serious..
lol I was going to try to learn some Spanish but it only lasted one day I was thinking of bring the ipad and letting it speak for me .... Help, more meds, thank you and words like that :) but I really do think I need to learn the important words
lol well those words im sure will be VERY HELPFUL.. ugh i wish i could speak more of it other than numbers lmbo!! omg i think thats the only thing that scares me about DR other than that im ready to be madr over!!
**made
I have read about the airport and purse snacting can happen there and it said just don't get into in cab. but with the package I know we will be picked up . nothing is changes my mind about going there im just trying to prepare my self for anything and everything and what to watch out for
into any cab
Well you can get a personal driver whom work for the doctor to transport you everywhere for an additional fee per trip
that's what I am planning for too .... I want someone waiting there for me when I get off the plane :)
are you friends with Dra yily on facebook? and HisPooka Roberts she has a private group with a lot of girls on there some who have shown pictures and speaks about recovery houses. You have to send the request to HisPooka Roberts on her facebook page and then ask her to join the group
Any doctor you choose have that arranged for you but additional trips while in DR you have to get driver number and call when you wanna go elsewhere other than visit to doctor for follow ups
I am friends with HisPooka but no I'm not friends with Yily nor in the group.I mean I have seen a lot of Yily work so I don't question what she capable of doing for me.
I found I recover house that all trips are covered even to the beach at $500.00 a week then $85 for addition days on Dra yily facebook
there is Dra. Robles Plastic Surgery on facebook too with great pictures. Have you picked your doctor?
I'm looking at Duran, Yily, Baez now Contreras in that order.. I haven't received a quote from Duran yet but I'm not paying extra money to someone to get it for me either so she may not be the one who fix me up! Contreras has the best price by far but no photos to help me make my decision.
im hoping to send my pictures out this week to dr yily I guess I should reach out to other doctor but her and duran have my vote but didn't know about paying someone else to get the quote from duran
Well Yily is out on maternity leave til Jan 2014 but still send in your photo. Now Duran on the other hand is getting much popular so it's some woman name Jasmine who you can contact to get a quote but it's a $150 fee for services which she books sx date, recovery house and transportation to clinic for you since Duran have no time herself to go through her thousands of emails daily! .
im trying to go mrch or april let me know if your interested
Having you already got your quote I will be sending my email this week?