My Surgeon Rocks! - Columbia, SC

I had a breast reduction in 1995 which was...

I had a breast reduction in 1995 which was beautifully done, but since that time I have lost so much weight that the breasts started disappearing. I went tp my PS for a tummy tuck / breast consultation and he advised that he could easily slip the implants in under the muscle using the existing scars. I started out looking at 275 cc per breast, but ended up at 350 and so glad I didn't go smaller. My PS let me decide for myself with absolutely no pressure on size. I am three weeks post op and the incisions are fully healed.

This was so incredibly easy and painless it's almost ridiculous. I still have swelling and my breasts/muscles are firm and sore but it's no worse than during my men's trial cycle.

Definitely definitely worth it!
Show some b4 and after pictures
              glad everything worked out for you!
Columbia Plastic Surgeon

I had this done at the same time as my Tummy Tuck, and I am so glad I did. Dr sexton and his entire staff are super! I can't say enough good things about them. He never hurt me, has an exceptional bedside manner, and was available 24/7 from the start. His staff goes out of their way to make you feel at home. Just an exceptional experience.