Will Not Go to Anyone Else!!!! - Columbia, MD

I have actually been going to Dr. Le for over a...

I have actually been going to Dr. Le for over a year now and have had several procedures done by him including Botox and injectables. I have also seen both Liz and Marion, Dr. Le's medical estheticians for Micro Derm and glycolic peels. To say the least this team is the best. Dr. Le is a perfectionist, he takes the time to speak with you and get an understanding of what you are trying to accomplish, he goes over options, he takes photos, and the list goes on. I had bells palsy when I was 13, although I was fortunate and recovered fairly well, I still had a little bit of a problem with the symmetry of my face, Dr. Le worked with me for 2 hours during my initial consultation and we discussed what options where available to me, it was well worth the money. I came back for my procedure which was a combination of Radiesse and Botox and the result was excellent. That was back in September of 2011 and I have been going to Dr. Le and his team ever since and would not consider any other plastic surgery practice in the area. If you are considering any type of cosmetic procedure or surgery please visit Dr. Le for a consultation, I don't think you will be disappointed :)
Baltimore Facial Plastic Surgeon

As I mention in my review of the procedure I had done with Dr. Le, he is very detailed oriented, I did not feel rushed, he took the time to speak with me and discuss what I was looking to accomplish and did not set any false expectations. I would highly recommend Dr. Le (and have) to anyone considering a cosmetic procedure.