Didn't get much out of Ultherapy

Hi, my name is Debbie and I'm 42 years old. Since...

Hi, my name is Debbie and I'm 42 years old. Since I turned 40, I started to noticed I was getting a "jowly" appearance to my face and a bit of a "droop" look under my chin. In photos, I appear to have a "double chin" which I really don't like.
I feel I am still too young to do anything extreme, like a face lift, so I went for a bunch of consultations with plastic surgeons to find out what other options I had. A couple suggested smartlipo to the lower half of my face and a couple suggested Ultherapy.
I am choosing to go with the Ultherapy because it is less invasive and I was told there would be very little to no "downtime." (I am also getting Smartlipo which I've written a separate review)
I am hoping Ultherapy will tighten up the lower half of my face and make me look a few years younger. I understand that it will take MONTHS for me to get the "full effect" of the procedure, so I hope it's worth the wait!

Had my Ultherapy treatment done yesterday. I also...

Had my Ultherapy treatment done yesterday. I also had Smartlipo MPX on my body. The Ultherapy was a walk in the park to the lipo! Lol! The Ultherapy felt like sharp stings in a little row. It was slightly painful at times, but bearable. It hurt most along my jaw against the bone. After it was done, my Dr moved on to my lipo procedure, so it took my mind off of my face, that's for sure.
This morning, my face is slightly numb and a little bit puffy, but it doesn't hurt at all.
I'll update again with pictures in a week or 2.

Day 7

Quick update. I did wind up with some bruising around day 4-5. Mostly "yellow" bruises everywhere and one dime sized purple bruise on one spot by my chin on my jaw bone. They are slowly fading, but still visible unless I cover them up with a little makeup. I still also have some slight swelling, numbness and tenderness in the areas that were treated. No change in appearance yet.

1 week pictures

Here are some pictures after one full week. I have no make up on in them and you can see there is still some swelling and bruising. The reddish "blotchy" appearance is not from the Ultherapy. I always have that right after I shower for a few minutes.

1 month

I'm one month post procedure today. Still no change. My dr said 3-6 months is usually when they see changes and the final results at 9-12 months. So, I guess I have to continue to be patient.
I also have been doing lower facial exercises and moisturizing/massaging the area with a collagen cream twice a day. Plus I've been taking a collagen supplement.

3 months

It's been 3 months and I still see no change :( Starting to feel like this was a HUGE waste of money unfortunately.
I'm also thinking I should have gone for a chin implant instead and that would have helped me out MUCH more than this did.
I'll update again in November. That will be 6 months and hopefully by then, I'll see some difference.

9 months

It's been 9 months. I never really saw any change, but in the photos you can see a little. However, it also could just be the position I held my head for each picture. Overall, I'm going to say it wasn't worth it. Not the Dr's fault by any means, I just don't feel Ultherapy did anything for my sagging jaw line. No one ever told me I looked any better, nor do I see any results when I look at myself in the mirror.
Colts Neck Plastic Surgeon

Dr Thompson is a warm and caring Dr. He is extremely skilled and very knowledgable. He answered all my questions and concerns and made me feel very comfortable in my decisions for procedures. His staff are all wonderful, warm and friendly as well. I highly recommend them.