Waited 21 Years to Get This Done - Southern Colorado

I am a 44 year old mother, and grandmother and...

I am a 44 year old mother, and grandmother and Wife. Yes, I know, young grandmother. I had my children at age 18 and 22, both C-Sections. So for most of my adult life I've had the c-section belly. I've gained and lost weight over the years and have finally come to a time in my life where I'm am healthy, happy and ready to do the things for me that I've put off for years. I have 3 consultations in the coming weeks with reputable Surgeons in my area. I'm beyond excited!! I've been reading most of your blog posts and mentally I couldn't be more ready to do this. I will update this blog as I go. First consult 4/19/2012. Wish me luck!

Dr. says No on the tummy tuck right now :/.. I'm a...

Dr. says No on the tummy tuck right now :/.. I'm a little disappointed, but understand the reason why, I'm just so darn impatient.
Ok, I'll give a little more background. In the past 21 years I've gained and lost weight many times. In July of 2011 I hit my all time high of 240lbs. I'm 5'6 and have a large frame, broad shoulders and very large breasts(38F). In the past 7 months I have lost 50lbs from eating clean, weight training, running and overall just changing my bad habits. Since I'm still on my weight loss journey (about 30 more lbs to go) The Dr. says my results will not be satisfactory if I lose a lot more weight after I have a TT.
On the bright side of things, I've started the ball rolling on having my breast reduction which is tentatively scheduled for 6/27/2012. God willing, it's in the hands of my insurance company now.
On that note, I'll keep you posted on both the breast reduction, my weight loss and TT.

I haven't had the TT yet.