Upper and Lower Blepharoplasty - Colorado Springs, CO

I've had puffy eyes since I was a little girl and...

I've had puffy eyes since I was a little girl and as I've gotten older, they've really bothered me. I had tried everything from eliminating salt to all different kinds of creams and ice packs and nothing would work. Finally, I decided to see a plastic surgeon and am so glad I did. I am 3 weeks out and am loving my results so far! I still have some healing to get through but overall, I am thrilled with the results.

Pre-surgery

Pre-surgery

Great results! Hope mine look just as great in a few weeks!
Good luck with your surgery!!
Wow..you are so lucky that you didn't bruise that bad..I just had my upper and lower on Monday and am purple under my eyes..I know it will go away so not worried at all..You look great!!

3.5 months post op
U are one of the lucky ones. I am not so lucky I went for an asian eyelid surgery and Dr. W. of Newport Beach, Ca used me as an experiment without informed consent. I told him at consultant what I wanted, but the surgery didn't turn out that way. He made pleats on my eyebrows, above my forehead to give me the angry look and "11's", pleats on my eyelids, scars that extend outside my eyebrows. I have indentations, needle marks(holes), zig zag stitch marks, creases that appear to be done by a comestic surgeon wannabe (it is really ugly cuts that is not smooth), bumps, and scars. Everywhere he tied a stitch notch looks like a neuron cell . My eyes are of different size and shape. Please send me a personal email if you like to see what I am talking about. I want people to avoid this fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you.

8 Months Post Surgery

Overall, I'm extremely happy with the results! Glad I did it.
wow....you look fantastic....
Had the eye surgery also. Love it need little repair on scar tissue in left corner of eye happening 21st my doctor is great. I will be perfect. Big difference already. Next quick lift. MsSissy
Colorado Springs Facial Plastic Surgeon

I loved Dr. Pelton! I truly cannot say enough good things about him. He spent a lot of time going over the procedure with me and made me feel very comfortable. He was very responsive and even returned one of my phone calls personally. I couldn't be happier with my results! I would definitely recommend Dr. Pelton if you're thinking about eyelid surgery!