My Tummy Tuck Was So Worth It! - Colorado

I am 42 years old, have two boys 23 and 25. Both...

I am 42 years old, have two boys 23 and 25. Both of my boys were good sized at birth, 9.2 and 8.13. My second son I had to have c-section and since then I have had a flap of skin I could never get rid of. So years of debating, I finally did it and couldnt be more happy, so far!!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

After having a c-section 23 years ago, gaining and...

After having a c-section 23 years ago, gaining and loosing weight, I was left with a ugly flap of skin that would not go away. I decided it was finally time to get rid of it for once and for all. I am 6 days post op and could not be happier!!

You look great! Congrats!
hello!! I am amazed at your results, and no lipo? That is so incredible!! I am going in for a consult march of next year when we are back in the States. I was going to ask about a mini tt with no lipo because the stories of pain scare me so much, but you look amazing!!! Maybe I should consider a full tt no lipo and see what the Dr recommends. Any more advice you have would be great. Can you post pics of the scars now?
I see you have had a C-section Is the pain kind of the same? I am thinking of getting a TT and I have also had big babies my biggest was 11lb 4.2oz and my smallest was 9lb 4oz I am 27years old now and definitely struggling with this belly
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Dr Vath and his staff were all so very helpful and nice. I never felt like any question was a stupid one even if I asked it over and over. Dr Vath and his staff are the best! Nice, patient, kind. Everyone from the front desk to the back nurses to the anesthesiologist are so kind and helpful and nothing but professional.