42 Year Old with 2 Kids. It's now or never for tummy tuck - Colorado, CO

I have contemplated a tummy tuck for years because...

I have contemplated a tummy tuck for years because of the wrinkly skin about my belly button and the notion that I feel 3 months pregnant after every time I eat a meal. I have tried VelaShape with no luck and have been told liposuction would just make my tummy look worse. I have had two appointments with a board certified plastic surgeon, and he says I would have a typical tummy tuck with NO muscle repair and a scar hip to hip with a vertical scar as well from the old belly button. After looking at my photos.. is this just fat I need to continue to burn off or is there truly excess skin too? The surgeon said NO muscle repair needed twice but that he would do it if he found that I needed it once in surgery. I don't work out as much as I should but I am still in good shape overall. I'm pretty happy with the way my stomach looks in the morning but looks worse as the ay goes. I am 5'4 and 136 lbs. Am I crazy?? Is a tummy tuck not right for me??? Should I just live with the muffin top and be happy with what I have? Thanks for any advice!!!

Interesting how no two doctors are alike...

I went for my second consultation with Dr. Vath, and I thought it was interesting, informational and worth the long drive. Dr. Vath showed me several pictures of before and afters and discussed his philosophy and reasoning for how he handles his procedures. I let him know that my first doctor said I didn't need muscle repair. Even without examining me he suggested that I would not be happy with my results without proper muscle repair and would be very surprised if I didn't need it. After he examined me, he confirmed that I would need muscle repair mostly from the bowing of the muscles... not the separation of muscles. How interesting. He couldn't believe that the first doc would not have repaired my muscles. He then showed me a pic of a woman who had not had her muscles repaired... and then the after when he had fixed them. Scary how opinions can be so different from two reputable doctors. Now... I am in a holding pattern because I'm nervous to go through such a major surgery with muscles repaired and be back at work in about two and half weeks. Is that even reasonable? My timeline is short.. meaning I only have a small window this summer to make it all happen. If not.. I have to wait until next summer. UGH! I don't even feel I can tell many people because my friends and family would think I am crazy for wanting to go through this procedure. When I have mentioned it to three people that I trust, they just say I'm more fit than most people so I don't need it. Am I too vain for wanting this? Would I really not see must of a result because I don't have lot of loose skin? I suppose I can only make this decision but it's SOOOO hard! Plus... curious.. and I know this is a vain question... but did anyone else start questioning other parts of their body... what about the buldge above my bra on my back? What about that extra buldge above the knee... are my breasts needing a lift. Seriously.. this questioning can be maddening. So, I am ready to just make up my mind, schedule the surgery, prep for going back to work and never look back. Thanks for letting me vent here.

I have a new surgery date

Although I'm still on the fence if this is what I should go through this summer, I have actually scheduled my TT surgery for July 17th with Dr. Vath. Crazy!! I sooo appreciate reading everyone's journey as it brings me comfort and reality. I appreciate your honestly with pain, swelling, sleeping (or lack there of), mood swings, infections... all that can wrong and can go right. Bottom line... I'm still scared to bits.

Whoops...

Whoops.. the surgery is July 16th!

Doubt kicking in....

Okay ladies I don't really want to post this to doctors... I just really want a female perspective. this is a photo of me first thing in the morning and my stomach just doesn't look that bad of course by the end of the day I look at least three months pregnant but is that enough to go through with a tummy tuck?? I just can't ask my female friends as they would think I am crazy but of course you all would understand. I welcome honest opinions and really appreciate your thoughts. I know this is such a personal decision but I really feel like I need to get over 75% confident that this is the right decision for me. Thank you again.

The count down continues...

Although we have had some emotional set backs as of late, I still believe that I will have the tummy tuck on July 16th. I am in SUPER denial that it is less than a month away as we will be doing a lot of traveling before I take the plunge. My family (mom, dad, etc..., who does not know that I am going through with the procedure) will be staying with us up until two days before surgery. WOW... calling it close here! I just fear I won't have everything ready or be in a zen place before the big day. It may sound funny... but I am most worried about... what do I eat after surgery? Do the herbs or pineapple drinks really help with swelling? What do I absolutely must have for recovery? Some women post a mile long list. Do I really need a walker? Will going to the bathroom hurt that much... and can I not use my stomach muscles for anything? I practiced getting in and out of our recliner and that seemed so much more difficult than the couch or our bed. Our bed is pretty high though so not so sure that's the best place to camp out either. I tested out all of our beds in the house to see what would work best for me without using my stomach muscles. HA! Well the journey continues and I feel blessed to read about everyone's recovery as it gives me hope that this will be worth it someday.

Pre-Op tomorrow

The day keeps getting closer and closer. Thoughts that run through my head... I sneeze about 4 times a day due to allergies while on medication... yikes! I need to stop drinking a diet pepsi a day as this will probably cause my swelling after surgery to be worse. Still haven't figured out the sleeping arrangements or how my family will fair with not having mom up and running around the next day. I hope to get a chance to ask the doc about if I do need lipo or not... and if I should just be working out more to slim the thighs or if I need lipo in that area too. Unfortunately, I have been eating a lot more than normal due to traveling a lot before the surgery. I just can't resist those delicious meals out there when I know I won't want to visit restaurant for awhile. I kind of wish I would have worked my butt off to see what my body would really look like after some hard work... but then again that's not very realistic for me either as it's not a daily practice in my life. I'll post before surgery bikini pics soon so to compare results. Best to all of you!

Still at Pre-Op

Had another consult with Dr Vath. Such a nice and reassuring doctor. I am now considering getting a Breast lift while under so I get it all done. No implant and no lipo on flanks or legs. Anyone have both done at same time... Breast lift and TT AND be back at work in two weeks???? I'll look at others reviews when I get a chance as I'm sure there are plenty women out there.

Breast Lift with Tummy Tuck???

Well... I have been so anxious about his upcoming surgery and just happened to ask the doctor about lipo which he still says I don't need. Basically, I discussed the notion that I didn't want to go through this again so wanted to get everything done. I mentioned that down the road I would probably like a breast lift. I am not unhappy with my breasts but have heard that some women can feel unhappy about their breasts after their tummys are nice and tight. Does this resonate with anyone? So.. the breast lift topic came up.. I showed him (so embarrassed!) and he showed me what mine would look like with a lift. I thought... hmmmm... that doesn't look so bad. Since I have not researched breast lifts AT ALL.. I am in new territory. I was reassured that this does not add to my TT recovery and the procedure is so easy compared to the TT recovery. Hmmm... not sure I am convinced. Well... I have to make the decision by tomorrow as this ups the cost and time for the surgery. Thoughts out there? Those that "know" me by now.. you know I need a lot of female input for those who can understand. My dear friends and husband are supportive but have no clue about this process or journey. Best to all of you.

Less than a week to go. Hello nerves!

Surgery is next Wed. I'm going forward with a full TT and Breast Lift. Yikes! Excitement has not set in at all... Only nerves and second guesses. Thank you to everyone who has reassured and calmed my worst fears. We have family in town who don't know about my upcoming surgery so in a way I'm not thinking about all that's to come. Last night I asked my husband to look at some scars to prep him. He was not that interested but I showed him in my body where the breast lift scars would be. He was a little shocked but still supportive of whatever I wish to do. He's mostly scared of the long surgery time... 4.5 hours. On another note I bought a raised toiled seat but it sinks when you sit so I'll be taking that one back!! I'm still not sure where I'll sleep so prepping a recliner and the bed. May have husband sleep in guest room but then again I'll need him
In the middle of the night. Here are some before pics in bathing suit so I can compare results. Best to all of you!!

Serious Cold Feet.... Surgery Tomorrow

Well I know it's very common to feel super anxious but I am SO nervous right now. Even my husband is nervous and asked when is the latest I could cancel!! I am so thankful to all my real self buddies as you continue to calm my nerves and reassure me everything will be okay. I keep rereading those when I get those butterflies in my stomach. Bottom line I didn't find a raised toilet that I liked, I only have one meal prepared, and my recliner and bed are set. Other than that I'm pretty much clueless as to how I'm going to get through this. My husband is awesome so I know he can take of me but I'm just really having those typical doubt, fears, questions right now. I will be getting my nails done with a friend today but I just need to keep very busy to keep my mind off of all this!!

Heading to surgery now

Well my husband and I didn't sleep a wink last night. We both just felt nervous and worried. Our kids stayed at the neighbors and I hated the fact they were not in the house... Even though I set it up that way so they could sleep in. I'm still not excited yet because fear, guilt and why the hell am I doing this is clouding everything else!!!! Surgery at 9. I welcome all prayers :). Thank you all for your well wishes. You veterans have been so much part of any reassurement that I'm hoping for

Day 2 and doing just fine

Hey Everyone, I couldn't write the day of surgery because I was so out of it... so here is a recap. I was so nervous driving to the center on Wed. As soon I was in a gown and realized that I was about to go into surgery, the tears just flowed and flowed. There was even a point when I said to the nurse and my husband that I couldn't do it. They were able to give me some valum and then the next thing I knew I woke up with my husband next to my side and the surgery was over. I did not feel pain when I woke up. I felt "out of it" but good and relieved that it was over. I stayed in recovery for an hour and then it was time to go. I really didn't feel much discomfort the entire way home and fell in and out of sleep. At home, with my husband's help, I was able to walk up the stairs to my bedroom, got comfortable in the recliner and fell back asleep. My husband was so great keeping me on top of my meds and again I just felt tiny burning or tight feelings but not in pain. After a couple of hours.... I sat up and threw up pretty badly. That was VERY painful!!! The pain took awhile to subside but by nighttime, I fell asleep just fine. I haven't had a chance to look at the incision but I will after my shower later today. I am still out of it because of the drugs but I'm alert enough that I walked downstairs and only feeling slight discomfort. Most of the discomfort comes from the top of the sternum and a bit at the incision sight. As for Breast Lift... I have felt no pain or discomfort at all in that area. I have to actually remind myself that I had something done up there :) What I did love is that Dr. Vath called me today to check in... as well as one of the nurses. LOVE that! I didn't have pictures taken right after surgery but I'll try to take some of my tummy after I shower. I probably won't take any of my breasts. Take care everyone and thank you again for you kind thoughts, prayers and hugs. It meant the world to me. One more thought... a raised toilet seat is nice but was definitely not needed.

Just took a shower!

Shower felt great but I was super tired afterwards. I didn't feel lightheaded or faint as some have felt. Perhaps my binder is not tight enough?? I see the beginning of some swelling but I do see a difference from my beginning photos so far. Staying on meds 2 Percocet every 4 hours and a Valium every 6. Thanks meadowlark for that suggestion and I'm wearing a tank top under the binder for comfort. Thanks jan40 for that suggestion. I will say its hard to eat but I get in nibbles as much as I can. By the way the staff at dr vath center were awesome. Here is one pic

I am so tired and soar

I'm not sure if it's the percocet, valium or the surgery.... but I am soooo tired all the time! I feel pretty out it meaning I can't really hold a conversation. I'm trying to go down to one percocet every 4 hours and keep the valum at every 6.. but I must admit I feel little tingles and pulling at the incision line. I've been getting up on a regular basis but get wiped out fast. I can almost stand up straight but hard to get comfortable once I'm sitting down again. I put some ice on my lower back and that has helped but my bum sue is soar. Any tips for comfort or meds? Thanks all!!

Day 5

I felt like serious crap the last two or three days. It all seems a blur. I'm off the vicatin and Percocet as I just felt like I was in a constant fog. I'm just taking Tylenol and hope that will be enough. I finally had my first BM this morning. That took quite some time but so glad it happened. Giuse so should keep on the colace and Metamucil or I should have my uh by get the mom. The binder sucks. I hate how tight it is especially around my sternum. I usually just leave it open there do I can breathe. Sitting or sleeping is not that fun either. I want to be doing my normal routine and am sooooo clueless how I'll be able to go back to work in another week or so. Please please tell me it all gets better each day!!!! I just hate the foggy feeling and of course the tightness. I'm know I'm Being really down now.... Just not sure what j should eat or drink at this point. I havenit looked at my a
Tummy again since the first picture. Perhaps when some swelling goes down I feel up to that. Thanks everyone for your well thoughts and advise. The worst part do far was throwing up so hopefully that will not be the case with most if you. Hugs to all

A bit better today

I was up and walking around the house quite a bit and even took a mini stroll with my husband outside. A neighbor asked if I was okay because I looked terrible and was hunched over.. and I said my back was hurting. I wasn't lying as my back has been flaring up from the walking. I'm only Tylenol and wish I could have a tad bit more for when I get those rumbles, tingles and such in my belly. The swelling is definitely there!!! Oh man... I think my belly will explode. I haven't really felt my breast lift at all as the tummy tuck definitely takes over with pain. The binder is a pain! I am constantly pulling it tighter, loosing it, adjusting, pulling down, etc.... never a comfortable spot for that. Thank you for everyone's advise and well wishes... those meds just didn't sit well with me and made me very out of it! I took at least two long naps today and have no problem going to sleep at night. I'm eating a bit more food but with the swelling... there is little desire to eat. I really want my coffemocha in the morning but really worried how it will make me feel. Hope everyone is doing well!! I will post pictures as soon as I get a couple,... keep in mind I'm in swell hell :)

Feeling pretty good...

Since the first day was the surgery day... I guess this is day 6. Yesterday was a much better day but uncomfortable back pains in the afternoon. I was able to walk around the house quite a bit but definitely had a hunch. Unfortunately, I had a terrible cough and then laughed.... that pained my left side and didn't really subside for the rest of the day. My husband thinks he's lightening the mood... but it just makes me laugh and of how that hurts. I suppose that's the body's way of saying... hey I had major muscle repair!!! Today... I feel more alert, have walked around outside and inside the house more often with a slight hunch. I know it will get worse in the afternoon so I take a lot of breaks and just sit and read. I only took one nap yesterday.... we'll see what today brings. Dr. Vath's nurse called and let me know my binder was riding way to high and that's why I was having trouble breathing, Since I cannot keep it from riding up when I sit down I may graduate to spanx after my first week post-op. I'm starting to find the little pins and needles feelings already which is a good sign for nerves but can catch me off guard. Luckily, my bowels are remembering what to do as well. The swelling is there but not too overwhelming. I'll take pics tomorrow so you can see the swelling from the front and side. I won't show bare breast but you'll get the idea. I can REALLY tell a difference in that area! I would post but I don't know how to put stickers on the private areas :) I'm wishing you all well!!! I go back to work first week of August so I do hope I'll have more energy and comfort at that time. I will try to take it slow but it is not a slow type of job. I can take a shower on my own now but can't imagine having the strength to style my hair, put on make-up, etc.... My husband and kids have been great. I can tell my husband is worn out but he is trying so hard not to show me that he is pooped! Thanks for all the great advise and support... especially when i felt SO rotten from the meds. Funny when I re-read some of my old posts that I wrote on my phone.... whoo... you can definitely tell I was on something!! Best to all of you

Oh that binder....

Wrapped up first week post op. All is well except that I've been wearing that darn binder wrong. The nurse really didn't think it was doing much if anything for me the way I was wearing it. She showed me the 'right' way and wow! My back didn't hurt as much but... I could barely breathe. I'll have to get use to this or find more comfortable spanx. If people have suggestions please let me know. So in about a week I'll wash off the steri-strips and begin to do a bit more normal life. I made pumpkin pancakes for my family this morning and had to sit down and almost take a nap. I looked at my before body shots with the nurse and I don't see a huge difference in the belly... Hopefully just from swelling. Anyone else feel that way?? Maybe I should have taken before pics wearing tight jeans sitting down. My stretch marks are still VERY much there but hope my eye won't stare at those every morning. I'll take a look at my new belly button after a shower and take pics tomorrow. I must say I did see a HUGE difference in the Breast area. So glad I added that at the last minute. Not sure if ill try a scar therapy. Not sure once I go back to work that I can keep on top of that. I'll post new pics soon. Best!!

Sore with binder on incision

I couldn't get comfortable last night because the binder (aka.. My nemesis) was super tight like the nurse suggested and just felt like it was putting too much pressure on my hip incision. I kind of don't get it... I'm told to go with my comfort level but also that I need a tight squeeze against the incision. My belly button has a stitch that is looping out... Thinking I should just cut it. May try to put neosporin on it too. The belly button is sooooo super tiny. Hope it doesn't look weird???? Maybe when swelling goes down it will feel more natural. Speaking if swelling.... Swell he'll continues. Just look at my before and after photos and there is not much difference. I have a huge stretch mark right at the bottom of my belly button. Doubt you can see it. Don't mean to be a downer as I knew I would still have them and I didn't have a lot of excess to skin to work with. Sooooo. I may try arnica pills for swelling and just deal with binder for another week while looking for some sort of spanx that opens at the crotch. I can't imagine pulling something so tight up and down a million times a day. On the flip side.... Happy with Breast lift! We'll.... I've been trying to upload pics with no luck. I'll try again in a bit

Pics at one week

Binder Obsession...

Doing well these days. I am moving out and about and can walk upright MOST of the time. Mid afternoon is when the hunching kicks in a bit.... as well as more swelling. I cannot feel sensations below my belly button but am still sore above belly button and on my sides. I cannot walk fast at all and getting into the car is still difficult! I wake up with a flatter tummy... not flat... but less pregnant looking. I'm still not sure about my belly button... I have moles/freckles larger than my BB... it kind of looks like a hole punch in my stomach. Yes, I am being critical right now. I am not taking any Tylenol as it didn't seem like it was making a big difference. I'm not experiencing pain as much as slight discomforts from time to time.. but when I laugh... ohhh watch out! My breasts are becoming a bit more itchy at the incision sites. I need to look up when I can/should start scar therapy. Is it right after steri-strips are removed? Is it when scabbing is gone? Wearing clothes outside of the home is my biggest obstacle these days. I am bigger than when I went into surgery (hopefully that's just swelling) so nothing fits.... and I have to fit that big binder underneath as well. I go back to work next Monday, so I must figure something out!!! Speaking of binders.... I shopped at three different stores over the weekend on the lookout for the holy grail compression garment/support. I bought some and can't say I like anything! They all make me feel huge, restricted, and rub on the incision. The ones with the leg support just ride and squeeze and I just want to throw it all off of me! The big binder still rubs on my incision.. even with a tank top underneath. When I sit, I have to pull it down over my incision area and that just won't be able to work when I'm at work next week when I have people sitting with me at periods at a time. I seriously tried so many and am VERY discouraged. The ones that I tried on just squeezed my ribs so much that they leave indents and it's hard to breathe. It took me so long to get them off/on... and I would be so happy if I could find one with a zipper. I saw one more specialized for tummy tuck recovery on line and may look into that... but then again do I want to spend $100 for two weeks of wearing something? Being patient.. but I'm a little bored and have read all my books, etc... so I find myself eating a bit more than usual (sweets, the forbidden salty foods, etc..). I will update two week photos at the end of the week. Hope everyone is doing well!! Any binder wisdom... send my way. Plus... I don't even know what strength I need at this time in recovery. Guess it's time to call the nurse.
Dr. Vath

So far... everyone at Dr. Vath's center has been wonderful!

I think you look incredible! The swelling will go down for sure. Don't get too discouraged. My BB is small too. It looks weird at first to me too but I instantly thought it was cute I must say. It's a bit bigger now as my skin redrapes. The binder is EVIL. I hated all CG with a passion including Spanx. Everyday, by the end of the day, I wanted to cut them off my body and burn them. I stopped wearing all CG by 6 weeks and I feel like my swelling actually got better after that. I recommend periods of not wearing it when laying flat on your back for the first month. By 6 weeks, get rid of it!
That makes me feel a little better that others despise the binder... yet need it at the same time. I did call the nurse who said to gauge by pain and swelling at this point. So I am out to find something that will be "comfortable" to wear outside of the home and then just put the binder on when I am at home. I'm sure I'll get used to the bb after I start to see what everything will really look like. I feel like I'm caring for a pregnant belly right now... it's really weird.. thinking of large clothes to hide my belly, holding my belly when in the car, etc... Yikes! Need to get to the "feeling confident" mindset again!
Good to hear from you! And know you are getting out a little. Good luck with the CG's.....I bought one from Marena online, measured and got the right size, it has zippers on each side, and was a bear getting on...even before surgery. Hubby had to help me. Once it goes on, it probably will stay on for a while..haha. Then as I was driving back from work (in Vail) I stopped at the Jockey outlet and found a high wasted, short legged shape wear on sale for 40% off. Also a shape wear top on sale, so, bought 4 pair of cute panties and the shape wear all for under 60$. Tried them on and so far so good, think at least it will be good for going back to work. I also found a front close soft bra at wall mart last week, I think it will work also. On Saturdays there is a nice Farmer's Market in Vail, and bought some arnica cream to go along with my arnica tabs I found at Whole Foods. What did you wear to the surgery center on the day of surgery? Do you think 2 weeks is enough time off? I hope so, am trying to save my time off for our Hawaiian cruise in May, not sure I will ever be brave for a bikini, even then.....but at least something a bit more sexy than my normal bathing suit.....hugs
The arnica tabs really work for me! I notice a difference for sure! I'm determined to find CG that I can wear out to work so I will be shopping again to look for something. I need some most soft bras too... I like the kind the doctor office put me in after the surgery, and it's just really simple and comfortable. I bought some simple Target sports bras too because they end below the incision line.. so much more comfy. To the surgery I just wore a zip up jacket and comfy capri bottoms (loose Nike). You will wear knee high compression socks home that you won't take off for 72 hours so don't wear something that may interfere with that. My surgery was in the morning and I knew I would be cold. You will be in a gown in no time and probably not have a lot of discomfort on your ride home. Thanks for CG ideas... I m now wearing maxi pads over my incision line.. taped to underwear... with the binder over. Feel ridiculous but it does work! I will need to alter that plan for work. Two weeks is doable but you will need frequent breaks. I am running errands fine now but I walk slower and tire more easily. Whatever you need to say... just let people know you will need some breaks! Hope you are getting excited!!
Thanks for sharing. Hope you find a garment that works well for you. Have you tried Spanx? I think I read they have a good selection at Kohl's.
You are looking fabulous!
Thx. How are you feeling these days! Just started arnica pills. Those actually did make a difference with swelling!! Take care
So exciting! You look great, boobs, tummy and bob looks natural and already healed. Thanks for posting the pics, and glad the first week is over and now it is happy healing time! How is hubby doing?
Maybe it's just my brain getting used to all the changes but I'm still trying to get use to all the stretch marks as they were above my bb before. It almost looks like I have a waterfall coming from my new bb:). I'll just have to call it my badge of honor. Still a lot of swelling and sights are very sensitive to the touch. Doesn't help that pmsing right now. Yea more swelling!!! Hubby is fine and very apologetic but he really has done a lot for me so I can't be too upset. Thx and hope you have a wonderful weekend!!
I remember thinking that the stretch marks that moved from above my BB to below looked like my new BB was spitting them out....ha ha. Seriously though....you look great and I can't see any stretch marks. : )
You are looking great at only 1 week!!!!!! Wow!!! And I like your BB!! Best of luck to you during this journey! Will be liking for your updates! :) you look wonderful!
Thx. I finally took some arnica pills and they actually made a difference with swelling. I just can't wait until I have all my energy again!!
You look amazing! How are you feeling now? I wonder if the shorts spanx would work or those high-waisted panties? I hope all is well! You are looking fantastic!
Thank you. I'll buy a coupe different types and just see what happens. The CG feel sooo thin compared to the binder. Overall feeling good with much more energy but I feel more muscle tugs. Not pain.. Just a bit uncomfortable. Started arnica pills hoping for some swelling relief. I really want a diet soda but not sure it will make me swell. How are you doing????
Thanks....so funny about the binder, bet you feel better!
I have a tt and lipo scheduled for sept 24 .i too need to get back to work soon .my ps says I will only be out 10 days but reading all these stories not sure that is possible . Hope you continue to do well . Will follow your posts . I am much older and wonder if I am too old at 58 but feel much younger. Can't wait to see more after pictures . The one you posted looked great! Good luck. Will be thinking of you .
Thank you!! Age should be an after thought!! It's all about how you feel so go for it if you are ready. I will go back to work aug 4 so I still have another solid week to rest and I feel that I will be ready if I can figure out this binder thing. Are you at a desk?? I'm at a desk but all over the place as well so I know I'll be exhausted at the end of the day. How much time will you be off?? Best to you!!
Thanks , Hopefully 3weeks .i am an rn in labor and delivery on a busy unit. Don't plan to take just 10 days. I am so excited to finally get to a flat tummy ! It will all be worth it.
How was your day? Better and stronger? Am thinking about you and your healing process. hugs
Thank you!! I've been thinking about you and your progress as well!!! Sounds like you are doing amazing! I go in today for post up. Feeling good with pins and needles feelings but I can get around fine, can walk around the block, and drive for the first time. I get tired easily but more manageable. I'll update after my appt. one sad thing for me was my husband told his mom about my surgery because it just came up. His family is very open about their surgeries... Were talking everyone knows about the cousins, the sisters, the moms, etc. and what they've had done. well now they'll all know about me. I haven't even told my own mother!!!! He was not trying to be hurtful.. But I felt it was my privacy. Now I feel like I need to tell my mother in case she finds out. Ugh!!!!!
Ooooppppps! Am sure he knows he messed up by telling his Mom, it is such a personal decision and to share it without your permission is terrible. But am sure he didn't intend to create bad feelings. He has been there for you, and supported your decisions through the ups and downs of the past couple of months. I am not telling my Mom, or brother....just a few people know, am not too comfortable sharing with everyone, so I understand how you fell. Am glad to hear you are getting out and feeling better, hopefully by the time you go back to work you will be even stronger. Hugs
Hope you get the Spanx soon. I had the same issue and I was able to get a Spanx after the first week.
Did u get one that was underwear with the high top or just for the waist??? Thanks!!
My PS gave it to me, so I just took what I was given...but it was underwear with a high top. I liked it a lot. So much at 5 months I was still wearing it to run long distances.
You are turning the corner and each day you'll feel better and better. Keep walking and then resting. Evenings you'll be wiped out. But each day you'll notice improvement. Can't wait to see your pics! Your binder rides up because you have the tiniest waist ever!! :)