Please Help I Need Advised - Colombia

I had a Tummy tuck, Lipo and Liposculture 4 wks...

I had a Tummy tuck, Lipo and Liposculture 4 wks ago in Colombia. When I arrived home ( Canada)I knew something was not right and the very next day I seen my GP, she advised me to immediately go to the hospital as the incision of the Tummy tuck was very infected. I'm being treated with antibiotocs and a Sponge Vac has been used to heel the wound as the Dr. had to open the wound much wider to help with the infection.My big concern now is that I still have alot of fluid in my back and this concerns me alot. I have had to endure much pain and I'm very afraid of more complications please help me, what do you recomend

Yes, Kelly I saw dr. David Londono, he operates in clinic Rosario, the most expensive clinic here in Medellin, he is good, you will stay one night in the clinic. Other drs, let you go the same day, but I decided not to get surgery with him because I found another dr for a one tiny bit cheaper. I will let you know ho wit goes.
my doctor is Sergio Arango in Clinica Medellin. But will let you know how it goes, prices range is 2,500usd. it's a full tummy tuck with lipo.
Who was the surgeon? What clinica in Colombia?
I'd like to know how you are doing? Which doctor did you use? Praying you heal fast. big hugs xoxoxox
Just wondering how you are doing, girl. Everything okay?
I saw on you tube another girl who had surgery in columbia and came back with horriable infections.. Be sure you are seeing a good DR.. Im sure it was cheaper in columbia, but you can't always go with the price cuz really you pay for bad work in the end.. I wish you nothing but the best and that you heal well! Good luck!
Hope your wound is healing well.
how long did you wait before flying back to Canada and how long was the flight? Everything will be all right. You'll see.
I flew back 2 wks latter and the flight was 8 hrs + 6 hrs wait in Miami to catch a connecting flight to Toronto.
DONT GET SURGERY IN SOUTH AMERICA WOULD BE MY FIRST PIECE OF ADVICE!!!!!
I'm from Colombia and have many friends that have gotten their surgery done in Colombia and had excellent results with the same Surgeon. I don't think it has anything to do with the country where the Surgery was performed, but the experience and qualifications of the skilled surgeon does matter.
My mom had a few surgeries done in Colombia (and yes, i'm colombian too) for a very inexepensive price. Her tummy tuck was horrible and her facelift was awful too! But i've had aunts that had work done there also that had good results. It depends on the surgeon just like anywhere else! I agree with Toronto6365. Look at all the bad tummy tucks that have been done here in the US!!
Do you know of any DR's in Medellin Colombia?
Do you know of any DR's in Medellin Colombia?
Do you know any dr's in Medellin?
Hi KKelly, I am getting my done next week, will let you know how it goes! I like the doctor, I would recommend upon my results! Thanks