PMMA Buttock Injections - Colombia

I just received PMMA injections in my butt in...

I just received PMMA injections in my butt in Colombia. A Colombian board certified doctor performed the surgery in his operating room in a sterile environment. Everything was extremely professional. They gave me 400mg of Cipro to take one a day for the next week as well as pain meds. He made one incision for the cannula on my sacrum and gave me a stitches. My butt is hard now I am wearing the compression shorts they gave me. I know the tissues are in shock and need time to heal. It looks natural besides the hard touch.

It has been one day since the operation. I already would recommend this. There are no documented stories of PMMA going wrong that I have found. However hydrogel or other silicone based fillers are highly dangerous. You will not find anyone trust worthy to do PMMA injections in the US. Also how would they obtain usage of a sterile environment and the usage of nurses and everything else involved in any procedure? If this is something you want done. Then if you think about it money shouldnt be an issue.Its not much more than the horrible people who shoot u with hydrogel or god knows what else in a motel. I used my frequent flier miles for the flight to Colombia, with the organization I contacted they arranged the hotel pick up and everything else. Cucuta City seems to be very safe and friendly area.

I do wish I could ask more questions to the doctor but I do not speak Spanish. I could call the lady from the organization but I know all the answers I'm just a paranoid person. So for me to say I trusted them with performing this procedure on my body is a lot! PMMA is a natural polymer and not silicone!

A big butt is not worth dying for so do your research. Once I saw the doctors office I felt safe. I do wish they explained to me more the length of time of healing and when it should be ok to fully sit and put pressure on my butt and if I should massage it or not.

This review has been closed to future comments as it promotes the illegal use of a product. Medical experts have advised the RealSelf Team that this practice is potentially dangerous, so posts of this nature will no longer be allowed. For further information about this, please read the medical expert opinions here.

esco.. was thinkn of doing hydrogel injections but urs sounds safer and i havent heard of any complications i thinki i may be interested in this instead...can u email the docs info and send ne b4 and after pics .. g****@yahoo.com

I'm on my way back now, went to bioplasty center in cucuta...my butt is def bigger, mostly on top...so far some areas are still hard and lumpy feeling but I'm told this will soften in a few weeks, tops...here's hoping! They were extremely nice and helpful there, set us up in a nice hotel...will update next week
Dr. Guillermo Pena Gonzalez

He was very nice and professional.