Do Not Use Injectibles in Your Buttocks! - Colombia

In 2005 I had injectibles placed in my buttocks...

In 2005 I had injectibles placed in my buttocks which quickly became inflamed. Plastic surgeons would not touch me so I ended up in an emergency room where young doctors conducted emergency surgery and basically stAbbed me up like. Baked potato to allow the product to drain out. Years later I am left with unsightly scarring dimpling and asymmetry. I would like to e plods my options to reduce the asymmetry and visibility of the scars while adding volume and fullness. I am currently 30 weeks pregnant so I know there is nothing I can do now but pre pregnancy I am 5'4 and 130 pounds. I have only gained 15 pounds so far so don't expect much extra weight to loose post pregnancy but I would love to use any extra fat for fat transfer.

This review has been closed to future comments as it promotes the illegal use of a product. Medical experts have advised the RealSelf Team that this practice is potentially dangerous, so posts of this nature will no longer be allowed. For further information about this, please read the medical expert opinions here.
Oh ladys yall wont make it past 50 years old. Stop being so cheap and grow an ass or go buy a real one. How dumb can you be knowingly you can die from getting poison injections. I mean you can't be serious.
I can't believe you girls are still trying to get info on butt injections. They are illegal and clearly from the post above, very dangerous. Be smart. Or possibly die with a big butt??

Reccommended by a friend and a family member