Nervous but Excited - Colombia

Im heading to Colombia to have my surgery I'm...

Im heading to Colombia to have my surgery I'm planning a lipo and bbl! Did anyone ever had surgery in Columbia etc? I need to information on what I'm expecting etc and how long will the pain last for the BbL I'm a paramedic and I'm always sitting driving etc how long before I go back to work etc!! Need advice on bbl and lipo counting down happy but nervous :/

Harold Villalobos Cárdenas

Do you have any pictures ?
Hi love im thinking of going with villalobos , do u have any before and after pics?
how was your surgery
@ lovely thank u mama!!!! U keep me posted as well :-)
hello ladies, im here reADING your comments nd im wondering @babygirl811 how did it go? SEE im from ny and i wanna have this procedure done but i cant decide if to go to colombia or not bc idk how much time i would need to be away and how much it all is...can you tell me how you went about this? and do you have any pics? thanks so much!
@ steft sorry for late respond but no flight is seperate
Hey lovely I just came back last nite!!! In so much pain smh can't see result yet still swollen!! Have u gone yet ?
I'm so happy for you. I won't be able to take mine until Feb next year. I will be starting a new job soon, so I plan to build up my PTO time just for that. Plus it gives me time to pay for it since I have a year to do it. If I had the money I would do it now.
Keep me posted and I hope you feel better soon. Take it easy.
@babygirl, have you decided on a date?
is your flight included with the package?
Yea nervous thou I'm checking different website of before and after pic lol But very excited!!!
Thanks, I know you must be very excited too with your date coming up so soon.
That awesome I'm happy 4 u :)
Yeah, I'm very excited, even though it's some time away.
O ok awesome!!
It's ok. The Dominican Republic and the cost is $7995. It includes everything but airfare and passport. But I will have plenty of time to work on that later.
Awww :( I'm sorry smh that so weird cause they always pick up. Now where this Global surgery located etc? And how much they charging?
I continued to call a few more times but the line was busy. I went ahead and paid my $500 deposit to Global Surgery Center. I haven't planned a date yet since I do have a year to have the surgery.
Hello.. anything yet did u get thru?
I just called but it's busy I guess.
Hey lovely, they was on vacation.. it was Dr birthday but they should b there today after 9am!! I hope u have correct # :/
This is email ,doctor@haroldvillalobos.co try email and let me me no the # is 011-572-555 6228!! Hopefully u get thru!! Keep me posted ok :)
Dtill waiting in my quote. I called them today and no answer, I had to leave a message. I'm wondering if they are closed on Thursday's at that office.
I no his birthday was yesterday he was off so I'm thinking he took off this weekend for his b day