Had tummy tuck August 28th. disapointed with love handles - Greensboro, NC

I expect after surgery my stomach to look flat and...

I expect after surgery my stomach to look flat and sexy!!! Right now it has a lot
Of extra skin and my belly button is ugly. I really hope my belly button turns out great and my scar will be hidden by bikini. I have confidence in the doctor I chose, Dr.Coley in Greensboro, nc but it's still really scary not knowing what to expect and all. Surgery is Thursday August 28th 2014!! I will post before and after pictures and throughout the healing/scar process soon!

Pics

I'm posting pics of before surgery now. 8 more days!!!

Post op next day

Pain Isn't what I expected, it was much more minimal Thani had expected.The staff was amazing. This is a pic of the day after. Hopefully I heal up and look better soon!

Post op day 2 sat.

3 days post-op

Day 7 post op

I got my drain taken out today!!!
I'm happy with my adults so far! Lots more time to go though.

Day 8 Tummy tuck

Day 8 tummy tuck. I have great pain meds but I'm still hurting and in so much pain. Every day is different. One day I feel good the next I'm bent over feeling horrible. Ughhhh

2 weeks post op.

I'm exactly 2 weeks post op today. Hoping the swelling goes down and hoping I don't have a dog ear on my left side. I guess only time will tell. Not sure how my belly button will look when it's all said and done but I'm hoping for the best. The doctor told me I don't need Lipo because my sides where my muffin to is, is just skin so he said a tummy tuck would make those better. As of now they look horrible. Again, time will tell. I'm trying to stay positive. I'm very happy with the scar though. It's nice..

Day 14

One month after

It's looking really good :)

Help!

I'm extremely unhappy with my results. I have a huge muffin top worse than before and I have puckering and skin has a crease in it where the end of stitches are. My belly button is jacked up. I am so disappointed. I go in to talk to dr. Coley I'm Greensboro
Nc again and see if he will fix this. It's terrible. I'm so sad

Disappointed in tummy tuck. Love handles horrible

Dr.Coley at Coley cosmetic and hand surgery

Just had my surgery yesterday. It wasn't bad a at. Just a little discomfort. It does not look the best right now but I have to give it time to heal and I think it will turn out great. Hoping, crossing my fingers!