My New Vagina, Labiaplasty. - Spain, ES

I really didn't like the look of my vagina before...

I really didn't like the look of my vagina before it didn't seem right for my age only 22, it was uncomfortable in some clothes, during sex.
I had surgery with Dr German Pastoriza Castillo, from Clinica Pastoriza in Cadiz Spain.
Its only been 4 days but I am very happy there is already such an improvement, I have had no pain at all and taken no pain medication only ibuprofen for anti inflammatory and my anti biotics.

6 days since surgery.

starting to look better swelling is less I think not sure it show in the camera but in the mirror its looking much smoother looks to be healing nice.

Oh I thought I would add I just finished my period which came at the most inconvenient time a couple days after surgery( it wasnt even due then) but it didn't cause any problems for me except I felt bad for my doctor on my check up but he didn't mind he said everything was healing well and I could go to the beach to swim if I wanted which I didn't expect.

just over 3 weeks

Excuse the hair, haven't shaved since surgery, appwrt from that i think it looks great!
Almost healed I think...
Dr. German Pastoriza Castillo

Only 4 days after surgery and I am very happy so far... Will update. He is really friendly and he didn't make me feel awkward at all he was professional and listened to what I wanted. I was able to have my surgery only 2 weeks after my first consultation with him which was great his price was only €1000 but the hospital costs were about €500.