Instant Confidence Boost!!! - Cleveland, OH

Im a 32 years. Married and mother of two sweet...

Im a 32 years. Married and mother of two sweet boys ( 4 and 2 ). I decided to have a full tummy tuck when we decided that we were done having children. I was very uncomfortable with my body image and needed a change- boy did I get one!! It was the best decision I have ever made! From beginning to end I never had a doubt in my mind that I wasn't doing the right thing. My results are unbelievable and for the first time in my life, I have confidence and Im proud of how I look!

The procedure itself was a little more painful then I expected, but nothing no one can handle. I remembered the day of my surgery like it was yesterday. Driving to the surgery, I was extremely nervous. Not about the pain, but more so, the thought of being "under" for many hours. After I checked in, got prepped, and saw Dr Leedy to talk about the surgery the nurses gave me something to relax- and let me tell you, it was the best feeling ever! HA! I was all smiles wheeling down to surgery, I barely remember kissing my husband good bye. Before I knew it ( which seemed like 5 minutes ) I was woken up in recovery. This part was not pleasant... to be completely honest I wanted to be put back under! The pain was intense, and I started second guessing myself. I remember thinking to myself " what in the world have I done to myself?". I laid there for a about an hour and then I was told I needed to get up and walk to the bathroom. I remember telling them there was NO WAY in HELL I was getting up- but somehow I managed to do so! I got dressed, which was not fun by an means. At this point I just wanted to get home, to my own bed and try to get some comfort. By the end of the night, I was comfortable ( thank you drugs!!!! ) I asked my husband to carefully take off my binder and to take a pic of the "new" me so I could see what I looked like. Let me tell you... its a moment I will never forget! All of my second guessing was completely out the window and that's when the excitement kicked in! A few of my close girlfriends stopped over and they couldn't believe how great I looked.

I encountered a little "speed bump" as Dr. Leedy put it- I got a minor infection in my scar. Not gonna lie, it was nasty. It almost looked as if my flesh was exposed. Not attractive by an means. But Dr. Leedy took really good care of me, and when it eventually was healing itself- he did a scar revision on me and you couldn't even tell that I had it! He performed the minor surgery in his office and the outcome was wonderful. Many of you reading this might be asking "how did she get the infection?" and basically we are thinking because of how tight he pulled me, the skin was just very sensitive and broke apart. It wasn't anything we could help and he said it has been a LONG time since he had seen something like this but he would take care of it. I trusted him, and I knew he would make it right- which he did!

Overall, this has been something that I will never ever forget. Growing up, I was always petite, athletic, very into Dance- but always had this mid section that I could never get rid of. I was always self conscious. After I had my kids, it was even worse! When my husband told me he wanted to get "fixed" that he was happy with two kids, I made a deal with him. I said if you get fixed, I get fixed! He was so supportive and knew this is something that I have wanted to get done. Now, we are both happy, have two wonderful boys and a beautiful life ahead of us!
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

I cant express enough how wonderful Dr. Leedy has been. My mother had several procedures with him in the past, so when I first thought about having my tummy tuck, I didn't even find it necessary to "shop" around. I know I would be in good hands. Dr Leedy followed up with me after surgery, always expressed his concern to make sure I was comfortable, and took his time with me...I never felt rushed. The staff is just as wonderful! Such a great group of people. I will DEFINITELY be returning when I decide to have my next procedure!!!!

Is that the after picture??
Is that the after picture??
Congrats!! What an awesome story.
I couldn't stop smiling reading ur story thx for sharing. I'm so glad you love the new you. You and your enjoy and have a blessed one