30 Year Old Full C/Small D Wanting a Full DD 5'7" 130 Lbs. Cleveland, TN

I have been reading review on here for about a...

I have been reading review on here for about a month and finally decided to write my own:) I have always had "sad" looking breasts-no upper fullness and slightly saggy-I just have never really felt sexy or properly proportioned. Needless to say I have wanted implants since I was 19 when I realized my breasts had stopped growing/changing and they were not getting and better.

I am finally in a situation where financially I am able to get it done:) I had my consultation with Dr. Hoops in Cleveland, TN July 30, 2014. My pre-op is September 22, 2014 and my surgery is scheduled for October 3, 2014.

I am so excited!! I have purchased 3 sports bras so far, and have read different posts suggesting how to prepare for after surgery, so I am buying things here and there to get ready:) Lots of button down sleep shirts, a pillow with arms for propped sleeping and resting, will be buying a shower caddy tomorrow, and will just keep doing little preparations as I go. I will keep you all updated and will post pics soon!

While at PS Office...

This picture was taken with 400cc sizers in at my PS office. I liked this size the best on me:)

Without sizers...

This is me as just me;) No sizers no padding. Can't wait for my enhancement! One month from today!!

26 Days!!

26 days until my augmentation! I keep going back and forth on size...it is my own obsessive doing. I keep reading the posts of others and looking at pictures all the while forgetting that each one of us is very different from the other. At my consultation I felt that a 400cc submuscular saline implant was the perfect size for me.

"Googling" images of others makes me feel that a larger implant would be more appropriate, because I like the way they look on other people. However, I need to remember that I am my own person and a 400cc will look one way on me and one way on someone else.

So, that being said, I am still entertaining the idea of 400cc-450cc and will discuss it with my PS at my pre-op on the 22nd. I would like a natural look plus a little extra:) For my own good I am going to stop comparing myself to others and will simply focus on myself and the look I want to achieve.

I will post an update after the 22nd on which size I decided to go with.

Had my Surgery This Morning and Feel AWESOME!!!

I did it! I was at the hospital at 6:30 this morning and by 9:00 I had my new boobies! I declined the Valium written for me to take last night as well as offered to me this morning because I didn't want to experience this awesome moment in a fog. I am not a fan of any narcotics, so I have only been taking liquid Extra Strength Tylenol. So far it has been taking the edge off, but I am definitely still sore, but a manageable kind of sore.

I had the roller coaster of emotions since last night up until about 30 minutes before surgery, then it switched to pure excitement. This was one of the best decisions I have ever made. I cannot begin to describe how happy I am already and how much my confidence has improved. My Husband is thrilled with my results too:)

All of my post op photos are on my phone, so I will post them here is just a moment:)

Size

I forgot to post what size I went with...Again, I am 130lbs. and 5'7", average build. I was a full C before the procedure and went with 450cc Saline Moderate Profile under the muscle. Not sure what size I will be once I drop and fluff, but I would be willing to bet at least a DD, which is excatly what I wanted:)

Before Surgery Pic

After Surgery pics

Day 2 Post Op

I didn't get to write this yesterday, but I wanted to update. I ended up filling my Lortab prescription because the pain was too much for me to handle. The first dose made no difference in pain level. 4 hours later I took the second dose, and about an hour later my pain turned from searing pain to just high pressure and discomfort. I took half before bed not thinking about the fact that they should be taken with food and wow was I nauseous!!

I just woke up (Day 3), unfortunately at 3:40am to pee. Can't fall back asleep, so I figured I would sneak in a quick review:) At the moment I am in no real pain-just discomfort similar to Day 1, which I can live with. If it stays this way and continues to lessen, I will be a very happy camper! I really want to go to a craft fair with my Mother in Law later this morning. A. I want fresh kettle corn :) and B. I think it would be good for me to get up and moving around a little more.

I am dreading going back to work tomorrow. I have a 45 minute drive each way, and have not attempted driving just yet, and am sure I will be taking it very slow. My PS told me to go back to work tomorrow, and the girls in my office who have had BAs with him have also had their surgery on Friday and were back to work Monday, so I guess I will need to drag myself in whether I like it or not!

First Post Op Visit Today!

I had my post op visit today and it went great:) He removed the steristrips and long stitch (didn't even know one was in there!). Afterward I was SOOOOOO itchy, but that went away in about an hour and now I have no itching at all:)

I still have A LOT of bruising which he said is totally normal (I bruise very easily anyway). He also said everything is healing exactly as it should, and unless I feel the need to see him sooner, he will see me again in 3 months!

I have to admit I was a little, no...a lot...bummed when he told me that the size I am seeing is still 15-20% swelling:( I absolutely love my size and when the swelling does go down I hope it is only apparent in the projection, because that I could live with, but time will tell.

Oh, and I was a little surprised when they gave me my implant information card today. We had discussed a moderate profile implant during my consultation, but my card says that I received Mentor Smooth Round Moderate Plus Profile 450cc Saline Implants. I really want the wide-boob look, so I hope I still get it even with the Plus Profile, but that is another one that I will only know in time.

Overall, I really am thrilled with my experience and my outcome. I am post op 6 days and already I am feeling about 80% back to normal. I still have pressure and I still take things slow, but every day I am improving. He said I will feel really amazing by the end of next week, and I don't doubt it. I have not had to take anything, not even Tylenol, since Monday afternoon for my discomfort.

I will post new pics soon and will continue to post updates as my healing progresses:)

Two Weeks and a Day Post Op

This week has been considerably better than last week. Incisions are practically invisible, no more pressure or discomfort, and no morning boob. I can sleep flat, but not yet totally on my side without discomfort.

I believe the swelling has gone down quite a bit too because, to me, they don't look nearly as big as they were, and I am more than a little bummed:( I keep telling myself that they still have to drop and fluff and that what I see now is not my final result so I need to be patient. I am also hoping that with the d&f will come some side boob because I don't have much of that either right now.

Is there anyone going through similar feelings at this stage in recovery? I did this procedure for myself so when I look in the mirror and am naked I can be proud of how I look, and I am back to not wanting to look at them because they look so weird to me. The right one was always a little smaller (barely noticeable) than the left one and now all of a sudden the size difference seems magnified-by a lot.

Incision photos