30 Year Old Full C/Small D Wanting a Full DD 5'7" 130 Lbs. Cleveland, TN

I have been reading review on here for about a...

I have been reading review on here for about a month and finally decided to write my own:) I have always had "sad" looking breasts-no upper fullness and slightly saggy-I just have never really felt sexy or properly proportioned. Needless to say I have wanted implants since I was 19 when I realized my breasts had stopped growing/changing and they were not getting and better.

I am finally in a situation where financially I am able to get it done:) I had my consultation with Dr. Hoops in Cleveland, TN July 30, 2014. My pre-op is September 22, 2014 and my surgery is scheduled for October 3, 2014.

I am so excited!! I have purchased 3 sports bras so far, and have read different posts suggesting how to prepare for after surgery, so I am buying things here and there to get ready:) Lots of button down sleep shirts, a pillow with arms for propped sleeping and resting, will be buying a shower caddy tomorrow, and will just keep doing little preparations as I go. I will keep you all updated and will post pics soon!

While at PS Office...

This picture was taken with 400cc sizers in at my PS office. I liked this size the best on me:)

Without sizers...

This is me as just me;) No sizers no padding. Can't wait for my enhancement! One month from today!!

26 Days!!

26 days until my augmentation! I keep going back and forth on size...it is my own obsessive doing. I keep reading the posts of others and looking at pictures all the while forgetting that each one of us is very different from the other. At my consultation I felt that a 400cc submuscular saline implant was the perfect size for me.

"Googling" images of others makes me feel that a larger implant would be more appropriate, because I like the way they look on other people. However, I need to remember that I am my own person and a 400cc will look one way on me and one way on someone else.

So, that being said, I am still entertaining the idea of 400cc-450cc and will discuss it with my PS at my pre-op on the 22nd. I would like a natural look plus a little extra:) For my own good I am going to stop comparing myself to others and will simply focus on myself and the look I want to achieve.

I will post an update after the 22nd on which size I decided to go with.
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

I'm so glad that you're going to stop comparing yourself to others! Nothing can make you feel worse about yourself than looking at other people & then seeing how u compare! I really think u should try rice sizers & wear them around your house, try them one with your favorite shirts. Use pantyhose don't tie the ends too tight & you'll be able to change the sizes! :) Best luck to you
Are you planning on going under muscle? If you are u will lose about 25cc's under muscle so they will look a little bit smaller than they do in your shirt. :)
I am going with under the muscle....have been really thinking of going up to 450cc lately so i will discuss it with my PS on the 22nd at my pre-op and will see if they will let me try them on before I leave. Also, they told me if I like the way the 400cc looks, they would fill it to 425cc so that I could achieve the look of the 400cc. After seeing your comment I realize why they do that now:) However, I am still thinking of going a smidge bigger.
I honestly think u should do whatever makes you happy; 450ccs under muscle will look like 425cc's! Go for it if the dr thinks it's safe & you're comfortable with the size do it! This is a surgery u are electing to do for u & it shouldn't be something u do to please anyone else. I can't wait to hear about how your pre op appointment goes!!
Congratulations on your upcoming surgery! I'm just a little over 6wks post op & it's wonderful to not have empty Mommy breast anymore! I look forward to seeing your progress & hearing about your transformations. Have you tried rice sizers yet? If not that's a great way to get an idea of how you're going to look post op. :)
Hi there excitedflower! I have not done rice sizers...my consultation was on 7/31 and I decided on 400cc each side. I think I may ask him to go 25cc higher when he is "in there" and if it still looks good to keep it at the larger size. My biggest fear is having the swelling go down and feel I did not go big enough. You said you are 6 weeks post op-how was your overall experience? Was/is it all you hoped it would be?
I'm very satisfied with my results. I think Boob Greed is definitely something everyone deals with. I feel like my PS really listened to my concerns & my desires to be able to go "BRA LESS." I have had a wonderful experience overall with my entire PS journey. I'm sure I could of easily pulled off 450ccs & no one would even know I had anything done. My goal was a natural look, I still think I could of looked natural at 450cc -475cc's. I have had a major anchor lift; so getting large implants while having a lift is a process that goes against each other. My goal is to have Perky breasts for a long time. I'm hoping that these girls will last for a long time. I feel like my experience has been fabulous from the moment I met my PS until now. I believe I'm at the smaller side of where I'll be. I'm hoping that my breasts won't shrink anymore. ;) if they do there's always next time as breast augmentation is pretty much a lifetime commitment. I think my breasts look so much better than they did before & I would have this surgery again in a heartbeat. I can't wait to get back to my pre op weight & go out with my hubby on a bra less date. I have very broad shoulders & good size hips. I'm very close to 5'6 & I'm over 145lbs right now.... my weight fluctuates between 155-135. I think you should trust your PS, with that said if you think you'll really be disappointed with your breasts once the swelling goes down I would say go 425cc if your PS says it's safe. It's funny because the implant looks bigger than it is when it's inside your chest, depending on your build. I wish you the best of luck & look forward to seeing your results :) I would definitely try the rice sizers first start with 400ccs worth & see if you like that, it will be smaller once it's inside your body under your pecs. I actually looked really good with 475cc rice sizers. There's a website bra sizes by Linda or something really close to that. I put in my current measurements with 425cc @ almost 7 wks post-op & my suggested bra size is between 38F-FF - 36G. I was a saggy deflated 36C -38D prior to surgery. I hope this helps you out sweetheart :)