Mirvaso is GREAT! -Cleveland, OH

I have had rosacea forever and nothing has ever...

I have had rosacea forever and nothing has ever worked for the redness. My doctor prescribed Mirvaso and I was a little skeptical. I went online and found that a lot of people (JennyR on Realself) and other commentors at Mirvaso review sites were mixing their Mirvaso with other moisturizers etc. One user wrote:

“I’ve been using Mirvaso mixed with a moisturizer (1 part mirvaso with 3 parts moisturizer) and it’s worked great. Someone else who posted on here mentioned using benedryl cream. So I switched to mixing together 1 part Mirvaso, 2 parts moisturizer and 1 part benedryl before I apply it. The combination works great. Give it a try. i think you’ll agree. Good luck!!”

Someone else on the same forum said that he mixes Mirvaso with sunscreen.

I checked with my dermatologist who said it would be OK to ease into Mirvaso using one of these methods and it has been a true blessing for me. If you are thinking about trying Mirvaso, give this method a try.
I have read many negative comments on MIRVASO in internet. It helps but then there is a dramatic negative rebound? Is this true?
I have read a lot of negative comments as well and started using it recently. First day or two wasn't great. Then I figured out that what seemed to work for me (and others) was using it sparingly with cream. My dermo told me to use elidel and mirvaso together - and I am using both VERY sparingly. I think it's strong enough stuff to just use a little dab with cream and the results are starting to come around. I still have redness, but my complexion is much better and I think it's working well enough.
That is AWESOME! Glad it works! I'm still using Mirvaso too!

Still Using Mirvaso

I've been using Mirvaso for almost a year now! Still a blessing!!
I had not found Mirvaso had done anything but clog my pores. It was weird. I tried to stick with it. Ended up making my red faced acne worse. My face was red hot and full of oil - like Texas. When you've hit the dead end for expensive prescriptions and so on try something called proscea. It took a few days but started working straight away. After a few years it took a few days and now I use this with cream every other day. Problem gone. Still can't believe it was so easy. It was a painful road to find the right mix for me and I had oily skin, but I tried proscea only because of the 80-90% positive reviews and sure enough, it works better than anything else by far.
See below for my update on after 1-2 weeka Mirvaso really wasn't working...