Lots of Swelling, Nervous About Results - Cleveland, OH

Finally at 37 I decided to go ahead with the...

Finally at 37 I decided to go ahead with the breast reduction I always wanted. They were always very large but only grew bigger during and after the birth of my twins. I've dreamed of being a C cup, and my Dr said he could give me a med to large C.

Now I'm 8 days post op and am nervous about the results. I was a 40DDD and had almost 4lbs removed. At first I was in a lot of pain but was happy with my small yet somewhat deformed size, optimistic that they would gain a nice shape in time. But the swelling has been increasing dramatically, which is so disheartening after being smaller for a few days, and they are still quite sore. My Dr says everything is fine and that the swelling should go down within a few months, but I'm still nervous because I didn't have any drains or a lot of drainage, and I'm scared there is fluid trapped in there that could become infected even though I took antibiotics and have no obvious signs of infection at this point. I know it takes months to see the real results but could still use some reassurance that I will shrink down again and begin to feel better.

It is normal. I guess I didn't notice swelling a whole lot since I was a 42G! I do know that after only a week I was so relieved that I wish I had done it years ago. It has been over a year now and beside some scarring that I have(that still doesn't particularly bother me or my husband) I know it was the right thing to do. Give it a couple of months at least and be sure to fully follow doctor's order.
I will have had my surgery 3 weeks ago in 2 days. I am still very swollen and sore. I have been nauseous every day since my surgery. I go back to work full time next week and I am wondering when I will ever start to feel "normal" again. I'm beginning to regret I had this done although I was very large 40E. I'm just hoping all this is normal and I will be so happy to have had this surgery.
I had surgery 4 days ago i was happy and excited first then i began to feel like a boy
i don't have drainage tubes and i was instructed to wear sports bras for support anyone suggest anything better?
they have a bit of blood in them everyday i was concerned but now reading this i guess normal
i had the best doc and his bedside manner is GREAT he has called my home 3 times in the last 4 days
OH QUICK QUESTION
i was concerned after reading that I don't have a prescription for antibiotics in case of infection
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

My Dr came highly recommended by family members who are medical professionals in my area. I heard from a nurse at an unrelated Dr appt that he is known as a brilliant surgeon who fixes other dr's mistakes. His bedside manner in the office is just SoSo, but he's more personable during pre-op suggesting he prefers to be in surgery, which is where the real work is done anyway, right? Although it's still too early for me to see final results, I have confidence in his abilities.