Getting Excited Can't Wait for a Bigger Butt & Slim Waist - Cleveland, OH

I just called and had my consultation emailed to...

I just called and had my consultation emailed to me !!! I'm excited and can't wait, I plan yo have it done for my birthday in October !! I'm 32 three kids , I have raised my kids well now it's time for me to do me! I'm 5"3 & 162 so I have enough fat , my desired weight is 145lbs . I'm getting lipo on my back,flanks and abdomen for the fat grafting.

Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

A friend

Hi, I know im late on this thread but ill ask anyway....did you have the surgery? I really want a Dr that is close to me.
Lol...I feel you. I plan on goin to the peach state as well...but if tht doesn't pan out financially then I will go with the gator state.
I am getting really anxious to go to my updated consultation!! Hoping that he agrees to give me what I want , but just in case he says he can't, I have a consultation with another Dr. off of here!! if I have 7k I got 9 :) ! my only issue is traveling because I only have a week (7 day) vacation!! I don't know I really really like the other results more but I will keep yall posted!!!! but I might be taking my ASSets to da Peach state lol.
Oh I will for sure
i called your dr and actually talked to him when i first saw yr review. He was really nice. I told him to put some pics up on his site, he sd he would. I wish you the best booty girl! And keep me updated too!
Me too I'm so excited -I keep looking at myself in the mirror hoping that everything comes out right!!! I to go back to the office in a couple weeks to get seen again my quote is over 6 months old so it may not not be honored which is fine because I hear that it may be less do to a surgery facility change!!! I will keep you all posted !!!! I will take before pics.as soon as I decide on a for sure date , I'm so wishy washy!!!!!! wish me luck
Cant wait to see your results!

I can't wait to see your results!

I was going in October but I may change it to September that way I can be healing by my bday!!!! but he is very nice !! I noticed that he doesn't have pics up either but in the office he has a before and after book!! but I'm excited The closer I get I will post b4 pics!!
I live in Columbus . I'm just hearing about him! Did u have ur surgery ? I'm excited to know :) & how much was it ?
ok. I live in Ohio too. I see he doesnt have any pictures up. When is your surgery?
yes , he did a friend of mines a couples yes ago!! hers still look good
Have you seen his work yet?
I mean a couple years ago!!