What I Have Done to my Body (2 Sets of Implants + Removal)

Back in Feb of 2006 I had breast implants put in,...

Back in Feb of 2006 I had breast implants put in, They where teardrop saline above the mussel , Then on May 15th of this year 2009 , I had a lift with exchange to silicone round, the capsule was not removed then, 6 months later, which was Nov.15th of this year, I had them removed with capsule as well, I had drain tubes for 4 days, on Dec. 11th I had to go in have fluid taking off, 82cc of the right, 27cc off the left.

My PS has me doing physical therapy now, to break down some scar tissue, all my mussels are tight, hurts to move, Plus now seeing I have had to have tight compression on so that the fluid will not build up again, I'm having some discomfort under my left breast, by the rib, can't where sports bra to well hurts.

Plus I'm still having a lot of breast pain, It took me about 3 months to get better from my last exchange, I had a lot of inflammation in there when she went to take them out, from last surgery.

I used the PS in Cleveland,Ohio. I would not use my PS that put them in cause he said that it would only take 1 hour to take them out, He was not going to take the capsule out as one. I hated my implants the day I first put them in, PS talked me into just exchange back 6 months ago, wish I would of just took them out then. I have really spent a lot of money doing all this, I have no insurance.

So what I want to know.... is do you think that I will ever be out of pain?

Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

She really knows what she is doing,