Best Decision Ever! - Cleveland, OH

I love to exercise and unfortunately for me that...

I love to exercise and unfortunately for me that equals no boobs- I used to try to stop working out so they would grow but I hated feeling unhealthy. I am absolutely in love with my results and I am much more confident now that I'm not self conscious about my chest. I honestly just wish I had known how easy the process would be and I would have had it done much sooner!

Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

I was very impressed with every aspect of my experience with Dr. Leedy. I chose him because I had read about quick recovery BA surgery a few years ago in a magazine and it seemed ridiculous to me not to have it performed that way. When I started researching I made sure to look for a surgeon who practiced that method. I was really nervous about having surgery but I had such a great experience with Dr. Leedy and his staff that I would do it all again in a heartbeat! I started looking into breast augmentation surgery and Dr. Leedy was my first consultation. He was very easy to talk to and answered all of my questions and I knew right away that he was the right surgeon for me.