Full Tummy Tuck with Flank/ Ab Lipo Will Bbl - Cleveland, OH

I am a mother of four (ages 8,4,2,1) and my body...

i am a mother of four (ages 8,4,2,1) and my body is done for!!!! i am built like an ice cream cone, small on the bottom big on the top. i have underwent a breast reduction in 2009 by joesph cannova (awesome dr) and now ill have dr. green in cleveland ohio preform the rest of the surgeries. i am very nervous about infections, healing, death etc lol! i know that God will do with me as he see's fit but im still nervous. i am also very excited!!! i am a full time college student at ksu and i will be attending fall classing in august... so i must heal quick and correctly. i hate that since i had my first child at age 17 my body was completely destroyed. i hope others that are similar to me can show me pics of real expectations and reassure me ill be ok! oh and has anyone else had these preformed at the same time...how did you sleep?!
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

so far he seems kind and gentle yet thorough and very experienced. i trust him after switching doctors and i wouldn't think back. I cant wait till he can work on me and show me how he can help me regain my confidence!!!

Thank you I'm alive but super doper sore my poor abs.
Checking in on you and praying a speedy recovery!!!
You will be coming up in the next day or so...Can you believe it?. Good luck and hopes for a speedy recovery. It will be neat to see what 800 cc or so looks like....I will have my done in Oct, so excited to see your results!
I think you r super brave getting the bum and the tummy done at the same time! I can't wait to see pics. Good luck!
Thank you i go tomorrow and I'm nervous as all gets out
He said somewhere around 800-1000 per cheek do you know if that would be enough tio much
Good luck with your transformation.
How many cc's does he think he will give you?