Full Tummy Tuck with Flank/ Ab Lipo Will Bbl - Cleveland, OH

I am a mother of four (ages 8,4,2,1) and my body...

i am a mother of four (ages 8,4,2,1) and my body is done for!!!! i am built like an ice cream cone, small on the bottom big on the top. i have underwent a breast reduction in 2009 by joesph cannova (awesome dr) and now ill have dr. green in cleveland ohio preform the rest of the surgeries. i am very nervous about infections, healing, death etc lol! i know that God will do with me as he see's fit but im still nervous. i am also very excited!!! i am a full time college student at ksu and i will be attending fall classing in august... so i must heal quick and correctly. i hate that since i had my first child at age 17 my body was completely destroyed. i hope others that are similar to me can show me pics of real expectations and reassure me ill be ok! oh and has anyone else had these preformed at the same time...how did you sleep?!
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

so far he seems kind and gentle yet thorough and very experienced. i trust him after switching doctors and i wouldn't think back. I cant wait till he can work on me and show me how he can help me regain my confidence!!!