Revision in the future

So I've finally decided after years of hating my...

So I've finally decided after years of hating my nose that it's time to do something about it. I think as we age our nose changes. It starts to droop a little more, and if you have thin skin like me, all of the humps and bumps underneath the skin starts to show a little more.

I didn't really have a problem with my nose until high school even though my older brother used to tease me about it. He would call me "ski slope" sometimes, but he was my brother and that's what brothers do. :) I grew up mostly in the Atlanta area, but when I was 14 I moved to South Georgia to live with my dad. I quickly found out that kids in the south have even less of a filter than the ones I had been around previously. I became increasingly aware of the size of my nose and since I was already shy and insecure it made it even more difficult to deal with.

Over the years I've continued to hate my nose but for the most part I've just dealt with and tried to think of it as just one of those things that was a part of me and made me unique. I've always been considered attractive, but I've always been the pretty girl with the big nose. I feel like it has kept me from doing a lot of things and enjoying life to the full extent because I've been so incredibly insecure about it.

My surgery is scheduled for April 1st and I am so excited, yet so nervous!!

Posting some before pics.

So now I'm starting to get nervous about this....

So now I'm starting to get nervous about this. It's three weeks away and I'm getting scared that it won't turn out well. What if I spend all this money and it looks worse! I don't know how it could look worse, but I'm sure there's a way. I'm also worried about my upper lip looking too long. It's pretty long right now, and I'm hoping that with my nose shortened it won't look longer!

New Pic

Been a while since I've updated, because I was embarassed about how bad my rhinoplasty looks, but I thought I's post a pic since it HAS gotten a little better

Another pic

This is more of a close up. There are multiple things wrong with it, but I've learned to accept it for now.

frontal view of nose

Goofy car pic after rhino

frontal view after rhino