Filling Up my Mom Boobs - Clearwater, FL

Hello Realselfers, I am a 29 year old mom of 3.all...

hello Realselfers, I am a 29 year old mom of 3.all of my babies were breastfed which to me was the greatest thing ever until I realized one day what it did to my perky little tatas! I am a small framed female and have never had "boobs" except when I was breastfeeding,which was a small d.I wanted to nurse forever just to keep them things.so after a failed iud and vasectomy I got a tubal.now that we are done having kids,its me time!! at the consult I chose 450hp saline.I was happy with that until a few months back my best friend got hers done and now shes a dd! I dont want to be HUGE but a very full smll d is my goal.I try on small d bras and they just look so large,im stuck.but dont I have to get a larger implant to fill up my upper pole again? please any ladies with a small frame HELP with size

forgot to add my wish pics and stats!

I was so excited to put up my review I forgot to put my stats.I am a 29 year old married mom of!! I am 5'5" and 128lbs.my goal is a full c very small d,as of now I am planning on 450hp saline crease incision.what do you ladies think? too much or need more to fill back up my upper boob?

more of me before

dr kenneth brown

love my dr,hes an old man and very old school.he is the plastic surgeon for the tampa bay bucanneer cheerleaders.I personally know 8 women whom have used him for.breast and.tummy tucks.he spent 2 hours with me at my consult and answered all my questions.I mean ive never met another dr who is so personable!

I think you might have to go in the 500 range to achieve the look from the picture.(which is beautiful!). Just show your ps the ppicture and he should be able to tell you the size. Only saying that because you are taller, like me, and my ps says the taller you are, the more ccs get eaten up.
I think 450 will get you plenty of boob!! I am 5'5" 114 lbs. I was an A cup before my surgery! I got 350L/375R. I was measured at VS to be a 30C but kept bursting out of C's. If I wear 32 I am DD, if I wear a 34 i am a D cup.
thanks for commenting,I am.currently a 36b:( my goal is a large c small d and I like the side boob also.im very worried about going to large for my frame but also dont want to be a small.c either.
Hey lady! How's your search going? Did you ever get your implants?
Hey lady! How's your search going? Did you ever get your implants?
What size bra are you wearing now?
I just got 400cc saline implants yesterday. I am guessing I am a D now. I started a 32A and about 65cc of natural breast. I'm in love with mine and I'm so happy with the size I went with. I asked for a big C or small D and by looking at myself I feel I'm closer to a D!

Thank you for taking the time to start your journey on RealSelf! Happy to hear you have found a surgeon you like and trust. Sometimes that's half the battle! Here is a Guide to Breast Aug Slang. This will come in handy throughout your journey. In fact, check out the different profiles mentioned. Did your PS mention a higher profile implant instead of more cc's? A lot of the profile and sizing depends upon your body frame measurements. Love your wish pics. Keep us posted!