Filling Up my Mom Boobs - Clearwater, FL

Hello Realselfers, I am a 29 year old mom of 3.all...

hello Realselfers, I am a 29 year old mom of 3.all of my babies were breastfed which to me was the greatest thing ever until I realized one day what it did to my perky little tatas! I am a small framed female and have never had "boobs" except when I was breastfeeding,which was a small d.I wanted to nurse forever just to keep them things.so after a failed iud and vasectomy I got a tubal.now that we are done having kids,its me time!! at the consult I chose 450hp saline.I was happy with that until a few months back my best friend got hers done and now shes a dd! I dont want to be HUGE but a very full smll d is my goal.I try on small d bras and they just look so large,im stuck.but dont I have to get a larger implant to fill up my upper pole again? please any ladies with a small frame HELP with size

forgot to add my wish pics and stats!

I was so excited to put up my review I forgot to put my stats.I am a 29 year old married mom of!! I am 5'5" and 128lbs.my goal is a full c very small d,as of now I am planning on 450hp saline crease incision.what do you ladies think? too much or need more to fill back up my upper boob?

more of me before

dr kenneth brown

love my dr,hes an old man and very old school.he is the plastic surgeon for the tampa bay bucanneer cheerleaders.I personally know 8 women whom have used him for.breast and.tummy tucks.he spent 2 hours with me at my consult and answered all my questions.I mean ive never met another dr who is so personable!