I Did It! From 32A to 32C + -Clearwater, FL

Hello ladies of RealSelf! Here's a little info...

Hello ladies of RealSelf!
Here's a little info about me: I'm 5'6, weight 117, 28 years old. My surgery was yesterday at 9:30 am. Surgery went well and I was out of the hospital by 12 pm! My surgeon and I decided on 350cc Smooth Round Natural Profile Mentor Silicone Implants, Inframammary incision under the muscle.

Today I am doing well... Drinking lots of water and taking my antibiotics every 8 hours... I'm not feeling much pain around my chest but I'm also taking a muscle relaxer(carisoprodol) & Tylenol just to be safe. I am having problem taking my other pain meds oxycodone, which made me feel very sick to my stomach that I would vomited like the girl from the movie the exorcist!! lol
Well I'm feeling sleepy so I'm going to Zzz. Hope all of you other ladies who just had BA have a good recovery as well.

Day 2 after surgery.

Sorry been busy today. So I woke up this morning feeling a little bit sore around my chest.. Like I've been doing 1000 push-up in one day! Took Tylenol, muscle relaxer & antibiotic and I was feeling great for the rest of the day. I even went out walking around the mall & had lunch with my girl friends! I'm back to eating normal meals but I can't drink any alcohol yet. :/

Anyway Dr. Eric called this morning checking to see how I was doing and he had explained to me that I can start massaging the top part of my boobies & if I wanted... I can take a bath today/night or tomorrow. Yay!!! I can't wait for these soreness to go away and finally have a nice big natural looking boobies!!!! :) ugh tired of looking at these pointy nipples!!! Lol
Well I'm going to check out for now and I'll check in again tomorrow for more update. :)

Day 2 after surgery pics

Day 3 after surgery

Still swelling and a bit sore but not in any major pain. Boobies are hard as a rock! Lol my left nipple is numb and the bottom of both boobies are also numb. I hate sleeping on my back... It sucks! Now my back & shoulder are also aching! Today I took a nice warm shower and my hubby helped gently wash my body and boobies. :) I'd also cleaned and put on antibiotic ointment & new bandaged on my incisions.

Day 4 & 5

Day 4 : still tight, swelling & morning boob aka aching boob!... but that goes away right after I sit-up straight! Massaging the top breasts and taking antibiotics.

Day 5 : no morning boob!!! Still swelling and numb on the bottom of both breasts... Also left nipple is still numb & I'm still taking my antibiotics every 8 hours. I stop taking Tylenol and other meds because I'm pain free!!! Yay! Still massaging my top boobs.

Day 6 & 7

Day 6: no morning boob.

Day 7: no morning boob. I still have a HP.
Tampa Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Eric Egozi is an friendly, kind board certified plastic surgeon. I am happy to have him as my BA PS, he would personally call me if I have any questions and concerns. Also his staffs are such lovely professional, helpful ladies.